• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pointers on returning clothes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegra52

Hello,

I had a very frustrating experience shopping for clothes this weekend. I was looking for some casual slacks and button-down shirts in dark colors since I don't have any. After going to a number of different stores I was unable to find anything suitable.

And so I once again find myself turning to online stores. The thing is, big and tall clothes are expensive and I'm trying to ensure I get ones that fit decently. So I'll probably be returning a bunch of clothes. I was wondering if anyone had any pointers for returning stuff. I've returned shoes before but I generally find returning things a daunting prospect--especially by mail. I'm also wary of doing things that would prevent me from being able to return things. As such I would appreciate any advice that anyone can provide. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back