Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rainyday

Departed
Mowing the lawn, exercising, traveling, walking, painting, fishing, exploring, playing, swimming, learning, gardening. At a concert, in a park, on a bike, in the woods...you get the idea. Post pics of yourself alive, moving, doing, living.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Lovely beach pic Rainy! It looks like something that should be on a nice romantic greeting card.:bow:

I TRIED to have a little fun this summer...

Getting a grip at an interactive art installation at Governors Island. LOL!

Enjoying a mango helado while at the Bronx Zoo. Man, that thing was GOOOOOD!

BUBBLE BATTLE!! In the middle of Times Square!!

...but I just can't seem to get it right, guess I'll have to keep trying *sigh* :D:D:D

rainyday

Departed
Thanks, Susannah and OWA :)

I'm having a really bad day.

:( - Jim
Sorry to hear that, Jim. Come back and post again once things improve and you have a little more color, okay?

I TRIED to have a little fun this summer...]...but I just can't seem to get it right, guess I'll have to keep trying *sigh*
:D:D:D
Yeah, sorry. Fail. You'll just have to try again. :p Great pics! The bubble battle looks awesome.

rainyday

Departed
That gator looks pretty darn happy there. :p

Thanks for all the pictures, everyone.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.

In front of the Rock n Rollercoaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios, with one of my fave people, indy500tchr. :wubu:

I LOVE this rollercoaster - if you're fat and miss riding them, go ride this one! You'll fit into it :)

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Rainy I LOVE this thread!!! Awesome!!

here are my contributions :)

Me in NYC dancing in Central Park with a friend, on a rainy Sunday :); 2nd pic -if you look down toward the end of the boardwalk you can see me...the blue speck is my shirt LOL ; 3rd is wandering around and taking some pics on the Cape, and in the last pic, which I think is my favorite picture of me ever, is sunrise on the Cape in my favorite sweater- I woke up early to be alone, just to have coffee and take pictures during the sunrise, what a perfect morning that was.
I love all of these pics because I feel like they all represent who I am.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Dancing with the shark.
Me water skiing last year (I don't have many photos of me, this happens to be the most recent one of me doing stuff that I have handy. I don't think I've changed much).
Me at helm of the Schooner Woodwind, out in the Chesapeake during my recent trip to Annapolis.
After the last New Jersey bash, this was taken at Red Robin, as I was getting ready to leave...........it appears that someone wasn't going to allow me to do that.
Just me fishing at the Jersey Shore.
WOW! LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE FUN FELLAS, ESPECIALLY MR. BOSSMAN DANCING WITH THE SHARKS - GO CONRAD!!!

although the quality isn't that great, this is a pic of me and Butch doing what we love, karaoke!!!
Darn it! Haven't heard you guys sing since... since... o good grief! That just means it's time again!

1. (fake)Gator wrestler
2. Touring the USS Alabama
Haha! Love it! I agree that 'gator sho'nuff be lookin' happy! :p

hELLO All I have been away forever...back again trying to get aquainted with everyone I'm Angela ...aka Sexii Starr Here is my contribution..hangin' out in the park
Welcome back! And what a fun way to do it :)

In front of the Rock n Rollercoaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios, with one of my fave people, indy500tchr. :wubu:

I LOVE this rollercoaster - if you're fat and miss riding them, go ride this one! You'll fit into it :)
I don't know BBM... is it a good sign when the rollercoaster you want to ride is sponsored by Hanes?:eek::

here are my contributions :)

Me in NYC dancing in Central Park with a friend, on a rainy Sunday :); 2nd pic -if you look down toward the end of the boardwalk you can see me...the blue speck is my shirt LOL ; 3rd is wandering around and taking some pics on the Cape, and in the last pic, which I think is my favorite picture of me ever, is sunrise on the Cape in my favorite sweater- I woke up early to be alone, just to have coffee and take pictures during the sunrise, what a perfect morning that was.
I love all of these pics because I feel like they all represent who I am.
Great pics Goofy! I gotta say running amok with you guys for a few hours was a load of fun!

Latest posts