• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Post Your Daily Produce Consumption!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

No longer a member
Since I'm not doing so well at getting consistent exercise and posting in the daily exercise thread, I came up with the idea of folks posting the fruits and vegetables they eat each day. At least that's one thing I'm consistently pretty good at doing (for over a year now), and these days I need all the sense of accomplishment I can get.

In general, a serving is a 1/2 cup of veggies/fruit, but 1 cup for leafy vegetables.

I had eight servings today consisting of:

- pineapple
- strawberries
- blueberries
- romaine lettuce
- red cabbage
- carrots
- grape tomatoes
- raisins
- zucchini
- yellow squash
- asparagus
- broccoli
- red and yellow bell peppers
- Granny Smith apple

I got a good variety by having a salad and a side of mixed sauteed vegetables at lunch and a heap of different mixed vegetables at dinner, with fruit at breakfast and for snacks. Sometimes I eat a large egg white omelette for breakfast that contains several different vegetables.

Yesterday, eight servings:

- tomatoes
- red bell pepper
- onion
- spinach
- pineapple
- strawberries
- watermelon
- honeydew
- string beans
- orange
- broccoli
- carrots
- yellow bell pepper
- raspberries

I know folks are eating their fruits and veggies, so I hope this thread will garner a little interest. :)

Latest posts

Back