Post Your Desktop!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
Mine's a bit messy. I need to spend time reorganising things again. Since little miss came into my life, it's been a picture of her, that I change whenever I have a new favourite photo. In this one, she's rocking her best 80s hair and model pose.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Mine's a bit messy. I need to spend time reorganising things again. Since little miss came into my life, it's been a picture of her, that I change whenever I have a new favourite photo. In this one, she's rocking her best 80s hair and model pose.
I've been debating on saying this for a long time Penguin, but I think it's pretty well established I'm not a creeper.

But I love your daughter's face. It just warms my heart every time I see it. Your awesome hair also adds to the warmness.

penguin

Fnord
I've been debating on saying this for a long time Penguin, but I think it's pretty well established I'm not a creeper.

But I love your daughter's face. It just warms my heart every time I see it. Your awesome hair also adds to the warmness.
Aww thank you :) I'm very fond of her face too :)

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I always have the lamest desktop. Every season I change it to another flat color. However, I pretty much overcrowd it with EVERY damn file I can even think of working on, so it's just easier to keep it blank.

At best, I arrange the files into patterns.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I always have the lamest desktop. Every season I change it to another flat color. However, I pretty much overcrowd it with EVERY damn file I can even think of working on, so it's just easier to keep it blank.

you clearly need to get something cool like mine.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I'd share mine, but as it gives out location and government details, I can't share, but I'll post something very damn close:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/4/4b/20091109035626!Franco-Ontarian_flag.png

Hopefully the link works.

It's the Franco-Ontarian flag. I work for a government office that promote bilingualism in the city but really the duty of the office is to keep the french speakers out there, visible and practicing, instead of enforcing anything... yet.

JulieD

Mine is lame too...my cell wallpaper is better then my desktop...

Paquito

don't July to me
Girls, you need interesting wallpapers. I'll be texting you dick pics shortly.

Latest posts