• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Post Your Lower Belly Pictures!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb

Hi, I've been poking around for a couple of months now. I'm just so thankful I found this board.

I have loved Big Guys all my life (the bigger the better) and all this time thinking I was crazy!

I just wanted to say Hello and to thank all the BHM's who post those wonderful pictures.. and to make a request. To me the sexiest part of a man's body is his lower belly (you know the part hidden under the waist band of his pants). When I see a BHM a just drool imaging what his tummy would look like. On a SSBHM I love the way it moves when he walks, and how it looks when he sits.

I would love for all our HOT!! men to post a front and side picture of their wonderful bellies in pants (the tighter the better!)smitten:

Back