• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

post your pets!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
I know it's been done before but I'm doing it again :p so spank me later hehe

I just couldn't resist.. this is my little girl and she just looked too cute in this pic and I wanted to share.

For those of you that have/ had medical probs w/ their pets, my dog Angie has a disintegrating spinal chord in her low back near her tail so she can't walk by herself anymore. We have to help her walk w/ a harness under her tummy so she can go to the bathroom outside. We're trying to make a doggie wheelchair to help keep her from tipping over on her butt cuz they start around $300 to have one made and I just don't have that kind of money.. so.. we're going to try and make one ourselves (it's still in the works) She can slide herself around pretty good inside on the carpet and (sadly) looks cute. She's still a very happy 16 yr old dog and she's not ready to leave this world so I'm just sharing a happy/cute moment about my "little girl" :)

View attachment mygirl.jpg

Latest posts

Back