Pregnancy Weight Gain

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by LifelongFA, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Aug 22, 2018 #1

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

I fondly remember observing a young co-worker (we were both in our early 20s at the time) grow from about a size 16-18 to somewhere around a 26-28 during her pregnancy. It was very exciting to see her having to wear new clothes almost weekly to witness her curves beautifully expanding almost daily. I can happily report running into her a few years ago and noticing that she kept most, if not all, that lovely weight on.

2. Aug 22, 2018 #2

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

That sounds so familiar! Wife was 160 when we met, got pregnant a few times and now weighs over 400 pounds!

3. Aug 23, 2018 #3

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

It is magical to see the hips expand and the breast swell during this time. Seen it many times since the situation described above, just never so rapid and dramatic.

4. Aug 25, 2018 #4

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

it is fantastic when they get comfortable during pregnancy, eat a lot, then find it just too hard and pointless to diet and go back to the old figure, new baby, new mom, new figure, should be made a law !

LifelongFA likes this.
  5. Aug 26, 2018 #5

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Some gain a lot .... many don't gain much at all. Appreciate it if it happens, but don't count on it!

6. Sep 13, 2018 #6

Lizzie_Jones

Lizzie_Jones

Lizzie_Jones

I gained 50 pounds easy in my first pregnancy. I was so hungry back then. baby making is serious work. :)

7. Dec 18, 2018 #7

FatPrincess

FatPrincess

FatPrincess

I met my boyfriend weighting 135 lbs, six month later, I found out I was pregnant and my first weight in was 159 lbs. At week 31, I had already gained 34lbs and then I hurt my ankle and was pretty much unable to walk for the rest of my pregnancy, resulting in a overall 89lbs of gained weight. So... in about fifteen months I packed on 113 lbs. That was 3 years ago and I haven’t lost an ounce. Quite the contrary. I pretty much embraced my new, round shape.

8. Dec 24, 2018 #8

BigFA

BigFA

BigFA

I think there is nothing hotter than watching an attractive pregnant woman pack on the pounds beyond what is a normal weight gain for pregnancy. And then seeing her after the birth and she is still lusciously fat from head to toe and keeping the weight or adding to it. So hot!

LifelongFA likes this.
  9. Dec 25, 2018 #9

LouisJoseph57

LouisJoseph57

LouisJoseph57

I do to love to see pregnant women get bigger in the stomach both by the baby/babies coming and by getting fatter by eating fattening foods while pregnant, and stay fatter after the baby/babies come.

LifelongFA likes this.