• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Prehistoric Hotties

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zosimos

So, the world's oldest work of figurative art has been recently been discovered, and my is she a hottie !! This supersized vixen dates back to 40,000 BC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Schelklingen

hohle_fels_venus40000bc.jpg

Does any one else find it curious that all the most ancient artwork in the world inevitably represents SSBBWs? Judging by the loving accuracy of these statues, the artists appear to have been working from real models, not simply fantasy. Considering the conditions which must have prevailed in those archaic times, it's rather amazing that women were able to get that big. I mean, this was not only before restaurants, this was before agriculture! Fattening up these goddesses must have been a serious communal effort.

Looking at these ancient statues always gives me a spooky feeling, like perhaps as an FA, I was somehow reincarnated from those long and lovely eons of fat appreciation that took up the vast majority of human history.

27000bc.png

bubble.png

queen.png

legs.png

This last one of the dreaming goddess is my favorite. It's from Malta, where the fat goddess cult seems to have flourished longest. Curiously, I read somewhere that Malta currently has the highest rate of obesity in Europe!

sleeper.png

Anyone else have any pictures of prehistoric hotties to share, or any theories relating to this topic?

Latest posts

Back