• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Princess Pear: Dream Apparition - by Umbroboyum (~BBW, Imagery, Romantic Fantasy)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

~BBW, Imagery, Romantic Fantasy - A dream. a vision, a prophecy, a blessing or ??? Read and draw your own conclusion!

Author's Notes: Based off of my comic http://umbroboy.deviantart.com/art/The-Pear-and-Apple-Bottom-Saga-71810806

I decided to write a short WG fantasy expansion story after the events on the comic. I've even drew and colored/photoshop'd a drawing for visual reference. Though the quality is compressed to fit in with a post a higher one can be found here http://umbroboy.deviantart.com/art/PrincessPear-Dream-ApparitionC-72035958
The drawing is somewhat based off a bbw model called keri.

Edit# 2 : Uhh yeah forgot the drawing is almost complete nude. Its art but I want to warn you do not look down past the story if you don't want to see that. I dunno how else to post the art with the story!

I'm happy to say I love and enjoy writing for dims and illustrating my own work. I'm not the best at either but its fun! I hope you all enjoy!:eat1:

Princess Pear -The Dream Apparition
by Umbroboyum

I once heard a story about a Princess known to transcend into the dream realm. One night while I lay awake in the cold darkness of winter, I heard a soothing woman’s voice in the forest. I couldn’t make out where exactly it was coming from due to the snowstorm. My shivering had stop and my body glazed over in an aura of warmth and light. I could feel my toes and fingers once again.

I closed my eyes once again only to open them a few moments later. The snow had disappeared and the small brush I had used for shelter had disappeared. I recall the town that which had rejected me, now also had vanish. I could feel my ears once again only now I could not hear the snow falling. It came down gently, touching my nose and thawing on my cracked lips. It felt warm as if the snow was made from a feathery crystal spring.

Then I heard the woman’s voice again. I couldn’t make out the song she was singing as it was barely above a tonal whisper. A light began to form not far from my brush hole. The woman materialized in front of me from the darkness of the night.

The moon aided my eyes in placing her glowing silhouette against the trees. Her signing made my heart melt as she stepped closer. I thought the heavens had sent an angel to bring me away from this world. Almost nude she undid her breastplate and removed her dress. Her wings faded but she still retained her silver and golden hue as she took the last of her garments off.

Her thin body then began to change in front of my eyes as she came closer. Her thin waist began to expand with a thick layer of fat. Her face and arms softened a little compared to her bottom. Her milky thighs change the most. Her legs thin and lean at first began the plump up, sending a wave of jiggling flab across her body. Her small breasts began to rise slowly like bread. Her rear was vastly gaining fat all around. Her stomach and the rest from above stop after a bit while her bottom half kept expanding. Developing into a heavy pear shaped woman.

For some reason I was extremely aroused by this and the whole time my eyes did not leave her morphing body. I drank her every curve and ripple and jiggle of fat in with parched eyes. My mouth began to hurt from exhausting my jaw so low.

She half waddled over to me in a grace that I did not know could come from such colossal thighs. Her calves were thick and fat too. Then my body felt out of control. I could not move nor speak. Though paralyzed I felt a surge of energy running inside of me. Highly arousal she bent down in front of my rag-cloth body.

She took off what little protection I had from the storm. I felt the warmth of her glow as she kissed me gently on my cheek. She continued to kiss me all over my naked figure. I felt like I wanted to laugh at her ticklish playing but I couldn’t. I was powerless. She then took her tree trunk thighs and placed them over my hips, encasing me in between her squishy legs and flabby pot belly.

I regained power over my body but I still felt so entranced by this woman. She was so beautiful and magnificent. My hand grabbed and poked her two big rolls of belly fat. Her hips were joyful to squeeze as well. It felt like she had little or no bones as her thick layered body pressed against mine. One could say she was made out of the finest silk container of water and soil, soft and smooth yet solid and heavy.

Her skin began to as we began to make love. I had never been with a more beautiful and vivacious vixen in all of my life, save for my wife whom I had never met at this point yet.

I caressed her for what seem like eternity. Her golden-silver hair glowed in the light snow fall. I ran my fingers down feeling and smelling the hair as I had thought this was my last and only chance to experience love before I died. All my life I had begged and wondered from town to town with little or no food or money, finally now I had someone-something!

Her hair smelled of fresh apples and cherry. Her lips tasted like vanilla beans and her skin that of white chocolate. I don’t remember how many times we made love, but each time it felt better and more intense. It was as if we were made to be one. I then fell asleep holding her in my arms with one of her giant legs still pinning me to the ground. Her blanket of fat covering part of me still kept me aroused as I passed out.

I awoke the in the morning to find that she had gone and in her absence She left me clothed in desire and a silver and golden robe. I had new clothing over my body as well. My body was washed and cleaned too. I found a small sack of gold and silver along with a note where she had laid with me.

She wrote,

“For the suffering and pains you have endured, endure no longer. For the times those that have rejected you, you shall know rejection not. For the war and loss you have weighted the guilt for, weigh no longer for you shall know the joy life once again. For honest heart and courage unknown, yours shall be known. For beauty molded within soiled skin, know thyself cleansed and shined.

For being shackled in misery and sickness, know freedom of health and future.

For not knowing the love which thou hast earned, know my love with all that I am, yours and no other.

~ Princess Pear”​

After reading the letter I found myself entering into town again. The feeling of fresh boots hastened my speed considerably. I entered the building with a religious alter and bent down and prayed. I thanked the heavens for they had given me and cried tears of expressed gratitude.

As I began to leave a woman standing in the doorway looked over at me and smiled. Her beauty reminded me of the Princess’s. Her body though fully clothed I could tell was plump and soft. She had the same pear shaped and the princess. We smiled and talked. As time passed I had found a home in town and a job as a carpenter. We married shortly after and had several children. I’ll never forget that angel I saw. I have my own angel now of course, but every so often I hope to see her again in my dreams.

Latest posts

Back