• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Professional Massage Therapy/Services

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dansinfool

Are we their yet!
My name is Michael DAssaro and I am a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist. I am on here to offer or provide Massage Therapy servises on an out call/home based service.
A little bit about me and why I'm here.
I have been a Massage Therapist for 13 years. I have worked in a Spa setting along with working with Chiropractors and doing many health fairs.
I have been trained in various massage modalities such as:
Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Medical massage , Cancer massage and energy work (Reiki Master level).
I am here because I believe there is a need for people in the community who
have never received a massage but always wanted to. Most people wont go to a Spa because they feel uncomfortable.
I just returned from the New Jersey bash and have spoken with some of the moderators about this. I have been doing Massages at the New Jersey bash for the past 4 years. I am known by many in this community and would like to offer my services to those who might be interested.
I do not have an office and only will travel to you.
I live in the Monmouth County area of New Jersey. My rates are based on how far I would have to travel. I try not to travel more then 45 min in any direction.
I there is any interest in this you can pm on here. You can ask me any and all questions pertaining to Massage Therpay and I will try and answer accordingly.
Thank you for your time,

Michael

Latest posts

Back