• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Project Runway 4

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

is oddly aroused
Well, last year's PR thread was fun and I enjoyed venting here, and trying to convince all of you that I was right.

I thought about discussing this in the J-log only, but I want to engage as many of you as I can so that I can try, yet again this year, to convince you all that I am right. :)

I'm offended that Bravo has taken our appreciation and support and ground them into the dirt by pushing back the season, only to unveil new programs in PR's stead, and I have to say--all of the new designers seem like douchebags. Has anyone else noticed that, or am I being too harsh? They really seem like caricatures, now.

I realize this happens--the more people see of these programs, the more they know they need a schtick so the producers don't kick them off. But no one looking for a real competition wants to watch 12 douchebags overact and wear ridiculous stuff like community dinner theatre, you know?

Still. I'll reserve the brunt of my full judgement until the season begins. Until then, my lovelies, MAKE IT WORK.

Latest posts

Back