• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

'Proper' BBW/SSBBW calendars?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatGirlLover

I was looking to see what was availible out there in terms of wall calendars full of pictures of gorgeous fat girls like all those who frequent the paysite board. However, all I could find was the Flawless calendar, and all of the girls pictured on here have a bit of meat on their bones but they could hardly be classed as BBWs, Im surprised if any of those girls weigh more than about 220?

I then found the Plush Cat Club 2008 calendar which is definitely an improvment with some really pretty mid-size BBWs, but there are also some girls in there who look barely a Uk size 16/18. Dont get me wrong, all these girls are pretty in their own way, and it is a good first step to making the image of the BBW more mainstream to the wider (no pun intended lol) world, but there are very few pictures of girls the size of the majority who frequent these boards, who are the type most of us FA's find most attractive.

Where are the calendars/posters with the 300/400 lbs + beauties? Do they even exist? I know the Bountiful Cafe has videos of SSBBWs, but the only calendar I could find on that site was the Plush Cat Club calendar I have found already.

I want to reiterate I am not running down the girls who appear in these 2 calendars I'm just wondering if there any better calendars out there either now or in the near future.

Robert xx

Latest posts

Back