• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Proud Husband's Story (BBW, WG, Stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

~BBW, ~~WG, Stuffing | Husband of a big, beautiful woman tells the story of meeting her, and ultimately, learning about her.

Proud Husband's Story

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When I say I'll always remember meeting and getting to know my wife, I'm not saying that's unusual. Lexi's a difficult woman to forget, as pretty as she is, with the way she throws her weight around, sometimes literally, over the course of a conversation.

Tyler introduced us under the pavilion in the quad, and instantly, what she wore that day ingrained her in my subconscious as a goddess. Black jeans, black shirt, silver cross hanging between her tits, I don't know if she'd picked those colors for their 'slimming effect,' but the soft, meaty bulk of her body canceled that out entirely. Sitting still, her ass spread out against the bench, wide, straining the stitching on her seams, her belly poured out into her lap, even. There were chocolate stains around her lips, and her tongue kept flicking out at them, trying to secure the wayward calories.

Looking at her phone, she was laughing, loud, proper belly laughs that reverberated across the jelly-soft surface of her full, fleshy figure for seconds after she’d stopped. She saw Tyler and grinned, "Oh my god, Tyler!" She exclaimed, reaching out and snatching his sleeve, "You're not even gonna believe what happened this past weekend!"

Her thick Louisiana accent, how fast she spoke, she was hard to understand at first, but I learned how to ‘talk Lexi,’ as she put it, soon enough. She was talking about a guy who'd asked her to marry him, a much older man, 31 to her 19. She was waving her arms wildly, chubby cheeks distorted by the size of her grin, "And I told him, he was too old! I mean, I tried to be nice, but can you believe him?" She ran her hands down her thick, plush body, "Tried to be nice, he just couldn't resist all this! Most guys can't, y'know!" She laughed, then noticed me standing there. She looked back to Tyler; I guess she'd seen us hanging out, "And who's this one?"

"Ooooh!" She exclaimed, straightening up, excited. She waggled her eyebrows, "Does Ty-Ty got himself a new boyfriend?"

Tyler laughed, a bit nervously, "No, no! This is Tim!" He pointed between us, "Tim, Lexi. Lexi, Tim.” He shrugged, adding for clarification, “He's straight."

With that, Lexi leapt to her feet from the rough wooden bench with a dull, heavy thud. She grabbed at her gut to stop the wobbling and stepped closer with examining eyes, "Straight, huh?" She walked a circle around me, pursing her lips, looking closely, muttering, "Hmm... Not bad... Maybe."

"Maybe?" I had to ask, "Maybe... What?"

She spun in a circle, gave me a view of all of her bulging body, then walked slowly back to the bench, swung her well-fed hips to make a show, "Maybe you could handle this." She said, chuckling and twisting around, plopping her double-wide donk down onto the poor bench. She leaned back, confident even as her belly poured into her lap. She yawned, and a splash of lily-white gut meat appeared for half a second before she tugged her shirt down, scratched, "I'm kind of a lot to handle." She proudly declared, cocking one hip to the left, creating a bakery's worth of jelly rolls down her side, "Whole lotta woman!"

"You offering?"

"Not really." She responded, "Storing that option for the future.” She pursed her lips and furrowed her brow, “Maybe. Possibly. You're sorta cute with your adorably little baby face!" She shook her head at my nerve. Then she turned back to Tyler, giggled, and switching topic back to the guy she'd rejected, "I swear, guys just keep falling in love with me!"

At that point, I wasn’t one of them. She was sexy, yes, cute face, wild black hair and a plush, curvaceous body, but I left the pavilion storing her away in the spank bank, not as relationship material. Too loud, too arrogant for my tastes, but she was worth hanging around for other reasons.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next I saw her was in the cafeteria, by the trash cans, sitting with another good friend, Reagan. She was excited at my arrival, but not for me, necessarily, "Timmy!" She squealed, "Timmy-boy! Reagan, move your fat ass over, make room!" She shoved Reagan in her soft, plump side, pushing hopelessly at our severely overweight, mutual friend's gelatinous 200 pound mass until Reagan groaned, scooted over in annoyance.

My ideal situation, two overfed, gluttonous beauties on either side. Lexi thrust her hip to the side, moving her chair closer to me and leaning her pudgy shoulder against mine, "So, Timmy-boy..." She purred, "You weren't planning on eating all that, were you?" She reached out, nudged the plastic plate they'd used to serve me cake, "I can have this, right? Can't I?"

I'm not a big desserts fan, but I am a fan of fat chicks eating extra desserts, so I shrugged, "Yeah, sure. It was probably gonna go to waste anyway."

Lexi yelped with pure, uninhibited happiness and snatched it up.

Reagan, on my other side, laughed, shook her head in disbelief, "Wow, Lexi. Just... Wow."

Lexi was too busy with the cake to answer, so I turned my questioning gaze to Reagan. She looked stuffed to the brim; her pants were unbuttoned; her face was red, and her breath was tortured. She was leaned in her chair and her hands feverishly massaging her tummy as I asked, "Wow? Why wow?"

Reagan sighed, "Friggin' Lexi, still eating, like she ain't gone through something like six plates of food already."

Lexi was finishing up, licking frosting from her finger, pulling it out with a satisfying 'pop,' "Hey, all I'm doin' is keepin' people from wastin' food!" She argued, before grabbing the arm of a plump Freshman girl and saying very sweetly, "Aw, baby, look at all this that's still on your plate! Were you gonna throw all this out?"

The girl bit her lip, she looked like she'd been caught in the headlights, "I... Yes? I mean... I'm pretty full..." She rubbed her pudgy gut like that bulging ring of chub around her waist was just food.

Smiling bigger, voice dripping with honey, "Aww! Here, just give it to me," she purred as she lifted a plate of pizza, two chicken strips, half a bowl of mac and cheese from the tray, more than happy to claim it for herself, "I'll take care of it, for you!"

The girl's eyes widened, Lexi's tray was covered, every inch of it by clean plates. She bit her lip, held back a warning about the calories, and all but ran away. Lexi pumped her arm, cheering, "Yessss!"

Reagan shook her head, "How the eff are you still hungry?"

Lexi laughed, but it wasn't the same raucous belly laugh I remembered. There was an element of pain, a subtle wince with each guffaw, "The heck said I was hungry?" Lexi asked, "I'm doing the world a service!" She took a bite of pizza, "No more wasted food!"

"You realize you're literally eating like a trash can, right now?" Reagan grumbled.

Lexi snorted, swallowed, "Trash cans 'round here eat pretty dang good, then!"

I had to speak up, "You're not worried, though? I mean, the Freshman 15, all of that?"

Lexi put down her food and smiled at me, so condescending, "Aww! No!" She told me, picking up a chicken strip and chomping into it, "I gained that crap last year!"

Reagan rolled her eyes, "You do realize it's not limited to Freshman, right?"

Lexi rolled her eyes right back, "Really? So is that why..." She widened her eyes and lowered her voice, "Is that why you had to undo your pants? 'Cause you're getting fat? Reagan, be real. You getting fat? Again?"

I laughed, and Reagan shot me a death stare. She glared at Lexi, hand covering her loosened button defensively, whispering angrily, "Yeah, okay?"

Lexi nodded, "Thought so. How much?"

Reagan's nostrils flared, her tone was venomous, honest, "I've gained like, nine pounds, okay?" Lexi let out a low whistle, teasing, and Reagan exploded, "Screw you, okay? It's your friggin' fault, your constantly-hungry ass bringing me around food every ten minutes!"

Lexi shook her head, "Still though! Nine pounds? Crap, girl, you really need to be watching what you eat! It's not even Halloween and you're already so big?" She scoffed, "Hoo-wee, baby! I got bad news from the future concerning your hugeness!"

Reagan was getting annoyed, but she looked too full to stand, let alone storm off angrily, "Yeah? And what about you? Only reason your pants are still together is 'cause they stretch! How huge have you gotten?"

Lexi smirked, "Dunno." She leaned back with a heavy, hearty groaning, "Mmmph! Ugh, you was right though, this is... too much. I feel like a friggin' bowling ball or something, can't hardly move right now!" She reached down, locked her hands together, put pressure on the semi-solid bowl of jelly that was her packed-to-capacity middle, erupting in a gross, echoing belch. She laughed, looked so happy at the shocked faces turning to see the source of that sickening emission, "'Scuse me!" She called out, dancing in her seat, almost.

She was proud of herself, and I was impressed. This was a girl who knew both how to eat and what to do when she ate too much. Still as full of herself as she was of cafeteria junk food, but that ratcheted up her hotness levels by a few points for sure.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I started hanging around Lexi pretty often, if only for the near certainty that at some point, she'd eat too much or make a show of her size. I heard a lot of things from her, about her, where she grew up, which guys she was into. Reagan and Tyler were usually there, but Lexi's a power unto herself, she's got charisma a stage actor could only dream of, an appetite to dwarf most competitive eating champions, and a body that betrays that fact about her.

Let's skip ahead, most of the semester, the whole year in fact, I definitely enjoyed my time with Lexi, but it was more for the memories I’d remember later than it was for the girl herself.

So let me set the scene. School's a month from being over, and I'm walking around aimlessly after my class wraps up. I find her in the cafeteria, which isn't at all unusual, but for the first time, I think, she's all alone, eating a table weighed down with spaghetti, all by herself, and I notice the staff giving her looks of pity.

As I come closer, I pick up more information, one piece at a time. I'm coming towards her from behind, all I can see is her hunched back, the fat pouring over the sides of her chair. Her jeans look near-splitting, the stitches can almost be counted; they're stretched so far apart.

She doesn't even notice me; she's lost in her piggishness. She finishes a plate, licks the parmesan and tomato from the plastic tray and launches into the next. It's only as I come around to the front that I realize she's quietly crying.

I sit down across from her, and my presence seemed to wake her from the unconscious, unrelenting gluttony. She flushed pink, "Timmy!" She yelped, grabbing a napkin and wiping dry her round cheeks, "How... How long've you been here?"

"Not long." I assured her, 'just the last three plates,' I thought but never said, "Are you... What's wrong?"

She sniffled, put on a brave face, "What, a girl can't eat her fill without there bein' somethin' wrong?"

"Lexi." I answered, "I'm not stupid. You were crying, and I'm not gonna say you're normally eating salads, but," she snorted, half-amused by the thought of a salad, "this is something else. This is 'swallow your feelings' kind of eating. Tell me. What's wrong? What happened?"

She bit her lip, and answered in a quieter voice than I've ever heard from her, "Michael dumped me." She choked back a sob, "He said I was getting way too fat."

I tightened, sympathy ran through me. She’d never been so open with me. I hesitated, had to think before I said honestly, "He's an idiot. You just have curves."

She slumped, frowned, "Yeah. Right. Curves. Lots of curves." She grabbed her potbelly, fingers sinking into the thick layer of fat, "All the wrong places."

"No." I assured her, and even I was surprised how confident I sounded, "All the curves. No wrong places. Lexi, you're absolutely amazing the way you are."

Lexi blinked, wiped the budding tears from her eyes. She shut up for a second as things processed. She bit her lip, subtly, and something changed in how she looked at me. She nodded slowly, "Hey Tim..." She wondered, "What... What are you doing this Saturday?"

"I think..." I examined her face, the expression, the glimmer of desire deep in her hazel eyes, and I felt sure, "I think I'm taking a pretty, perfectly curvy woman out on a date. Probably get some food," I half expecting her to laugh and reject me, but it wasn't happening, so I pressed on. "maybe... Maybe back to my place, later?"

Lexi snorted, and the faintest trace of a smile twitched at the corners of her mouth, "Definitely. Your place. You'll be picking her up at what, eight?"

I smiled, relieved, "Yeah, I'm thinking we'll get some food. All the time I've known this girl, I don't think she's turned down food once."

Lexi laughed at that, "Yeah, you should probably bring a bunch of cash, somethin' tells me this chick eats a lot!"

I winked, eyed the stretched fabric at her thighs, moved up, lingering over the bulging flesh of her tummy, making my way to her breasts, modestly-sized only in comparison to the rest of her. I nodded, "She does. Gotta keep her curves!"

Latest posts

Back