• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Queer Books

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

What are your favorites?

I have read quite a lot and cant really remember the names of a lot of them. There was a book i read a while back called "Annie on my mind" which i dont think you can get in the UK (An american person i know gave me it). It was sort of like a book for teenagers, but it was well written and quite lovely.

Tipping the velvet-as well as being my favorite Lez tv Drama was also my favorite book. I read the book a few years before the show.. and thought it was totally sexy, with great characters and an amazing plot.

Oranges are not the only fruit-One of the first 'queer' books i read.. went to a book reading when jeanette wintersone was reading from her new book..which i totally didnt buy and instead bought 'written on the body' which i think might be one of the most beautiful books i have read.

Back