• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question for anyone that can help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynedin

hello long time lurker just recently started posting quite a bit more so on the paysite board then here on the weight board and i apologize for that. but my question comes from a link i found on here last year not sure who posted it but it was a nice link and really cool it had to do with Cartoons Japanese Cartoons to be exact about several BBW girls in HighSchool or College i believe i wasn't sure if it was a simple web page someone put up or if it was a real site that actually was trying to get out to the public BBW Anime on film or tv if anyone knows who posted this or if the poster still posts here i would love to find that link again i believe the Heroine of the story had Blue hair as so many japanese anime movies and tv series has lol. thanks

Back