• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Quite a Change - by Boston1 (~BHM, Explicit ~Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boston1

~BHM, Explicit ~Sex - High school sweethearts meet up again, and one of them has gained weight.

Quite a Change

by Boston1

It had been five long years since Janelle last saw Kevin. They spoke a few times and exchanged emails, but it seems like a lifetime ago that she and he were together, Janelle, a junior in high school and Kevin, leaving for college on the west coast. The classic tale of high school sweethearts: the cheerleader and the super athlete destined to be wed someday, but alas, some fairy tales don't come true.

They drifted apart across the thousand miles that separated them. Janelle was seeing a few boys on and off, and Kevin doing the same at school. His visits home became further and further apart, and her care packages being sent weekly at first eventually faded to nothing.

In those glorious two years together in high school Janelle was a stereotypical cheerleader in every way but her attitude. She was tall, 5'9", long and lean. A beautiful smile below two of the most beautiful green eyes imaginable. She had incredible curves for someone so slim, and breasts that seemed even bigger and more perfect than they were because they were on such a slim figure. Kevin was tall as well, 6'3" and athletically built, with wide shoulders, strong arms, deep blue eyes, and All-American boy looks. They both could have been models, but incredibly had beautiful souls to match their beautiful bodies.

Although the miles and time had separated them as their lives went on, somewhere deep in their hearts they often found themselves thinking of the other. And the fairy tale that seemed too good to be true got a shot in the arm in the winter on 2008 as Janelle finished graduate school and was offered a job in Atlanta just as Kevin was promoted in his career in advertising. He would be moving to Atlanta, of all places.

Janelle arrived back home to pack and see some old friends before she made the final move. She had plans to go out with the girls and paint the town. She had kept her cheerleader-like figure throughout school for the most part. The occasional partying and quality cafeteria food had gradually added 20 pounds to her figure, but she was as beautiful as ever. As she slid on her short summer dress she took small note of her softer belly and heavier breasts, but she looked stunning with her tanned thighs glistening in the moonlight as she cupped her breasts and thought, "a little more to play with."

Kevin arrived back home as well to see his parents and a few of the boys before he officially relocated. He hadn't seen his parents in almost a year and he knew he would get some grief from his mother who constantly, dating back to middle school, worried about his weight. Athletics kept him lean throughout high school, but in college that all changed. Partying, late night pizzas, and all-you-can-eat cafeteria food had gradually taken its toll on his weight. 6'3" 195lbs became 220 after his freshman year, then 245 after his sophomore year, 260 as he finished up his junior year and then he settled in at 285 on graduation day. Most of the weight had gone to his quite large belly and love handles. His face and strong arms remained, but it was obvious that he had become quite plump.

His mother worried and lectured him about his uncle (who was 6'0" and well over 400 pounds). He convinced her it was from beer and partying and that it would come off as he got more serious about his work in grad school. Fat chance! As he slid on his jeans fighting with his big belly he knew that he had gotten considerably bigger in the last two years. He looked down, seeing his soft, very fat belly jiggle and sway as he fought to stuff into his jeans. Finally he took an old shoelace, looped it through the opening for the button and tied in off on the button nearly 6 inches from actually closing. He put on a loose-fitting polo and wore it untucked to hide the fact that his jeans were far from being fastened.

Janelle jumped into the car with Kelly and Kristen. "You look amazing Janelle!" exclaimed Kelly as they kissed and embraced over the seats. It was obvious to Janelle that Kelly had gained a great deal of weight in the last few years.

"Thanks Kel," said Janelle. "I've been fighting the urge to just relax and let myself eat what I want, but I can't afford new jeans so I can't get fat yet!"

"Well, as you can see I have given into my urge," said Kelly, patting her chubby belly for emphasis.

"I keep her around to make myself look hot," interrupted Kristen as she poked Kelly's soft belly. "It's so good to see you Janelle."

Janelle smiled. "It's all about us tonight, girls. Bring on the booze and hopefully a few hotties for us to enjoy."

"Hell yeah!" they exclaimed in unison as they pulled into the parking lot.

A few miles away Kevin walked out of his parents house as Mike and Ray sat in the driveway honking the horn. Kevin walked a bit uncomfortably to the car as his friends jumped out to greet him.

"Good grief, Kevin, what in the hell have you been eating?" Mike said as he grabbed a big handful of Kevin's fat belly. "You're as big as a house, dude!"

"Yeah, well..." an embarrassed Kevin started. "I have gained a pretty good amount of weight."

"Pretty good amount?" asked Ray. "I haven't played with a set of titties like these in months," he laughed as he cupped Kevin's large man-boobs.

"If you're lucky I'll let you suck on them later," joked Kevin as he struggled to get into the backseat. Five minutes later they pulled into the parking lot right next to the girls' car.

Latest posts

Back