• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Random photo thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love dubh

douchebag reform school
I think it'd be fun if we posted photos of ourselves in very random, non-contextual *for those who weren't in the picture* photos.

FireSpinningMaire2.jpg

But I'll explain: These two are firespinning. A lot of fun, but dangerous. You are spinning two chains, one in each hand, each with a kevlar ball soaked with kerosene. You light them up, and dance/spin. Good times! I've hit myself in the face a few times, singing the fine hairs off.

FireSpinningMaire.jpg

GenderfuckMaire.jpg

Genderfuck Prom. :D The irony of the situation is that I'm wearing his clothes.

Back