• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rant: Kids!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suebeehoney

Ok, rant warning!

Just needed to vent a little. Why is it that some kids, even when they are ADULTS, for crying out loud, insist on lying to their parents? And over things that any fool can tell are a lie?

I get the whole 'don't want to disappoint Mom' thing, or 'don't want Mom to know what I'm REALLY doing' thing - but come on!!

All I can say is that at this point, it's good that she's several states away, because if she were anywhere in the vicinity, I'd have to locate her and shake the bejeezus out of her right now.

Here's your chance - rant away if you want! No judgements, no recrimination from your spouse, your parents or anyone else - just a chance to rant about something your kids are doing that's driving you nuts.

If no one else wants to rant, then I guess thanks for letting me sound off! :D

Latest posts

Back