• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Re-Introduction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exponder

Texas Rambler
I introduced myself years back, made three posts and haven't been back. I wish to change that as I believe there are a lot of kind and decent people here with a lot of valuable thoughts. I'm in the process of attempting to come to terms with my own body and accept. Some people find it quite hard, I am one of those types.

I'm 35 and a border-line 550lb man that has lived his life avoiding social interaction and any places that may shelter crowds of people. I've been in denial for such a long time. That is to say I try to believe I am not bothered by the strange looks and eyes ogling at me. "To hell with 'em", but the truth is.. it does bother me. Anyway.. I ramble, if you couldn't tell already. :) I have a little knowledge of a lot of things and some times I'm perceived to be a self-claimed know-it-all and it couldn't be further from the truth. So if I come off as arrogant.. know I just like to talk. :p

Hoping to stick around a bit this time and make some friends that understand where I'm coming from. Peace!

Derrick

Latest posts

Back