• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

re-introduction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxoutfa

Hello everyone - I've been away for quite awhile (for numerous reasons), but perhaps some of you will recall some of my threads from... oh 18 mos ago as well as my website "maxout's story shop", or read some of my stories posted in the story section on this site.

I haven't written any new stories in quite some time as I've been using all my meager spare hours following my other muse - music. I'm a singer/songwriter (and aren't we all....) and also a sax player. My tunes are mostly about love, one way or another - frequently about connections and opportunities missed. The genre is, for lack of a better term, adult contemporary - some with a popish lilt, others more MOR with some jazz influences. Unfortunatly I don't write about fat acceptance or being an FA (it just doesn't fit with the bulk of my tunes), but hey, it can't hurt you all to take a quick listen, right?

psmuzik.com is the site - hope you all enjoy - there are song edits and links to lyrics as well. Feel free to comment via e-mail (address is on the site)

Cheers, and hope to become more of an active participant here once again.

max

Latest posts

Back