Recent Picture of You......Part IX ;)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
It's that time again people......Tina is making the rounds, shutting down threads that have grown too long. So it's time for a new recent picture thread. I'm so thrilled at all the participation that has gone on in the previous 8 threads...thank you everyone :) :bow:

Okay, recent picture of me with my girls at a scarecrow contest a couple of weeks back.

View attachment PICT2068.JPG

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Beautiful picture as always GEF, and the girls are truly becoming little ladies!

Here is one I just took for my avatar and profile picture...

My eyes are still a bit red from a run to the garbage dump I made yesterday, it was dusty and the wind was blowing.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
Great pic, GEF! You and your little ones look beautiful.:bow:

Handsome as always, Stan.:wubu:

This is a photo of my son and I on his 5th birthday last month.:happy:

View attachment 52183
Stan i love your pic as always...

and Mimi, that picture of you is awesome...you have a beautiful smile and your personality radiates from you...beautiful....

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

I need to subscribe to this thread so here's my new 'screwing around with the Imac' (glow effect) /fat girl angle picture. Hopefully there are some new pictures of me surfacing from my HS reunion soon.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Mimi, that picture of you is awesome...you have a beautiful smile and your personality radiates from you...beautiful....
Thanks, Social. Muah! :kiss2: I think you are one of the most beautiful ladies here on Dimensions.:bow:

bexy

is red again <3
It's that time again people......Tina is making the rounds, shutting down threads that have grown too long. So it's time for a new recent picture thread. I'm so thrilled at all the participation that has gone on in the previous 8 threads...thank you everyone :) :bow:

Okay, recent picture of me with my girls at a scarecrow contest a couple of weeks back.

Gorgeous!! Lovely pic!

Beautiful picture as always GEF, and the girls are truly becoming little ladies!

Here is one I just took for my avatar and profile picture...

My eyes are still a bit red from a run to the garbage dump I made yesterday, it was dusty and the wind was blowing.
You Stan, are a very handsome man :blush:

Great pic, GEF! You and your little ones look beautiful.:bow:

Handsome as always, Stan.:wubu:

This is a photo of my son and I on his 5th birthday last month.:happy:

View attachment 52183
Mimi, he is a total stunner!! So cute and adorable, just like his Mama :D

I need to subscribe to this thread so here's my new 'screwing around with the Imac' (glow effect) /fat girl angle picture. Hopefully there are some new pictures of me surfacing from my HS reunion soon.

Very pretty hun!

bexy

is red again <3
Ok, so I don't like this pic for a number of reasons. We are both drunk, my skin looks shiny, my hair is a mess, you can see my teeth (I hate my teeth!) and I'm very tired!!

BUT

I LOVE this pic for one main reason. As George says, it shows my "real" smile. The one I do when I am genuinely happy, not posing, not really prepared for the cam, just happy. This was my first night in Liverpool last week with my best friend and "sister" Jen. The "T" sign stands for "Twinny", our nickname for each other as we always said we were like twins in every way but looks lol!!

So I love this pic for that reason :D

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
You look beautiful as always, Bexy.:)

Ok, so I don't like this pic for a number of reasons. We are both drunk, my skin looks shiny, my hair is a mess and I'm very tired!!

BUT

I LOVE this pic for one main reason. As George says, it shows my "real" smile. The one I do when I am genuinely happy, not posing, not really prepared for the cam, just happy. This was my first night in Liverpool last week with my best friend and "sister" Jen. The "T" sign stands for "Twinny", our nickname for each other as we always said we were like twins in every way but looks lol!!

Ruffie

Me and one of my Jr Youth Workers at the homelessness walk. He and I were speaking at the reception following the march and decided to prop his hat on my head.

Chimpi

into the shining sun
I would totally contribute if I had a working camera.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
Ok, so I don't like this pic for a number of reasons. We are both drunk, my skin looks shiny, my hair is a mess, you can see my teeth (I hate my teeth!) and I'm very tired!!

BUT

You should show that smile more often, it's lovely!
I love pics like this that show genuine smiles and happiness. That is why I love the pic that I use as my avatar. It may not be my best pic but that smile and laugh that I'm showing in it are real and genuine. I was so happy that day I spent in NY with my son. It's obvious that you had a great time with your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.