• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Red hair advice, please

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbwsweetheart

Dutch Hugaholic Treat
I just wrote a long missive about how I'd like to go from brown hair to red, but it got lost somewhere in cyberspace. Argh.

Anyway. I'm toying with the idea of changing my hair color to..red! I just saw a young girl with the most gorgeous red locks on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and I am coveting her hair color.

My natural hair color is medium to dark brown. I have brown-black eyebrows and eyelashes. My complexion is pale-medium, but I do have pink thanks to my rosacea. This is covered with makeup when I go out in public.

My hair is covered in layers of Loreal medium golden brown and is just below shoulder length; I can pull it back into a ponytail.

I'm like to have a natural color. No burgundy for me. I also don't want to go too light ie strawberry blonde.

I've heard that Loreal is the best over-the-counter hair color...

Please. Help me!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Back