• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Redefining Reality Parts 1-4 - by guhbone (SSBBW, Magic, Explicit ~Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guhbone

SSBBW, Magic, Explicit ~Sex, ~XWG - A mysterious pendant changes the lives of two college sweethearts.

Redefining Reality
Parts 1-4
by guhbone

Part 1

I heard my front door slam as my girlfriend stormed out of my apartment in a fury.

"Damnit Jenny!" I hollered, squeezing my first around the new pendant I had just bought her.

We had fought again over my "preference" for women. I like fat chicks. There, I said it. It was a recent discovery of mine, a preference I never knew I had until a few months ago, long after I began dating Jenny. Although, remembering back to the girls I fantasized about in high school, my preference fits. I remember dreaming about the "bigger" girls and imagining them getting even larger. But I never made the connection, then.

Jenny was nice and sexy as far as mainstream icons go - full C-cup tits, tapered waist, wide hips, round ass and long legs - maybe with an ass a little too big for the ideal, but I found her gorgeous. Plus, I loved playing with that jiggly ass whenever the opportunity presented itself. I just loved the feel of her soft flesh in my hands as I kneaded her plump hips.

Jenny recently gained some weight this past semester, and I began to notice how my eyes were attracted to her growing lovehandles, and the way her budding belly would fold over her jeans when she was sitting, and the jiggle to her abs when she walked, and the way her boobs would overfill her cups - I realized then that I was sexually attracted to fat women. I loved seeing Jenny grow fatter before my eyes.

Jenny, however, hated it.

She complained incessantly about how fat she was getting, though she was too lazy to actually do anything about it - which suited me fine. She hated how her clothes were getting tight, and that you could see the outline of her panties through her jeans. Still, she ate with her regular abandon.

Foolishly, I confided my newfound preference to her. I explained how I was loving the weight gain and wanted her to continue. She exploded. She couldn't believe I found such a thing attractive and resented that I was finding her attractive right now. She found my desires twisted and repulsive, and told me to stop.

She pleaded with me to help her lose the weight, but with her penchant for laziness and love of good food, it was a futile resolution. She continued her slow gain. Secretly, I loved it.

Today, she had stepped on the scale in my washroom and was angry to see she had gained another 4 pounds, bringing her to an even 160 pounds - 34 more than when I met her 2 years ago. I tried telling her she was hot, and she quickly rounded on me. We fought and it ended when she threw her pendant at me and stomped out the door, her ass jiggling wildly.

"Damn," I bellowed to no one in particular, "I wish that women would loosen up about their weight! OW!!"

I dropped the pendant I was squeezing and clutched my right hand. My palm was bleeding. Blood marred the surface of the dull green gem of the pendant resting on the ground.

"Stupid pendant," I muttered, picking up the jewelry and walking to the washroom to clean my cut. I rinsed the pendant while I was there. Tossing it into the corner of my washstand, I shuffled off to bed to sleep. Maybe tomorrow would be better...

I was walking to my Thursday afternoon class, checking out the girl in front of me. It had been four days since I last spoke or seen Jenny. I was still fuming.

The girl in front of me was kind of cute, maybe a little plump, but curvy in the right places. My eyes drifted down to her ass and I recoiled in slight disgust. Her pants dug deeply into her fleshy hips. I mean, I love looking at all sorts of women, including the skinnier ones, but wearing pants that were obviously three sizes too small is a major turnoff for me. I hate deluded girls. Flaunt what you got, but don't pretend to be a skinny whore.

My eyes moved on to the next girl in the hall. Jeez! She was bursting out of her pants, too! Accept your size girl! I went to the next girl, and stopped dead in my tracks.

Taking a good look at all the girls in the hall, I realized that every single one of them was plump. Every one. What the hell...?

"Out of the way, loser," said some girl as she pushed by me. I noticed her thighs straining against the threads of her sweats.

I shook my head and started walking again. Must be the Freshman 15 taking its toll, though I don't remember it taking such an obvious toll on every girl on campus. That just doesn't happen. I pushed the matter out of my head and went to class, discreetly checking out the chicks as I went. All were noticeably plump, and more than a few were wearing sweats.

I shrugged and went back to my fuming.

It was Saturday morning and I had just sat down to watch some cartoons with a bowl of Corn Krispies when I heard a timid knock at my door. I got up, opened the door and was shocked to see Jenny standing there, demure as a kitten, with an apologetic grin on her face. She was wearing a loose sweater and sweat pants.

"Kevin, can I come in?" she asked.

"Of...of course," I said and stepped aside. We walked to the livingroom/bedroom of my bachelor pad and sat down. Jenny leaned forward, drywashing her hands and avoided making eye contact. I could see the roll form at her waist, even though she was in a sweater.

"I was thinking," started Jenny, "I was a little too harsh on you...I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too," I managed.

"I was just so upset about my weight gain that I took it out on you, and it wasn't fair, and..." she blurted.

"It's okay, Jenny," I said soothingly.

"The thing is, now, I've kind of loosened up to it, you know?" she smiled. "And... I kinda like it."

I smiled back. Jenny leaned back and placed her hands on her stomach.

"And I have something to show you, something that you might like," she said with a nervous smirk.

She stood up. I could tell that she was still a little unsure, but she was determined, and I appreciated her earnestness. I leaned forward in anticipation.

"I...gained a little weight this past week. Actually, all the girls have," she said. "Well, anyways, I put on 17 pounds. I...I think you will like it." My mouth went dry.

Jenny lifted her sweater over her head. A distinct spare tire could be seen forming at the waistband of her sweats. Flabbier arms rested against her sides, where her bra strap cut into her fleshy ribs. Titflesh spilled out of her cups.

Jenny pealed off her sweats to reveal thick thighs and hips wider than I remembered. Her panties curved downwards from the press of her new belly and cut into her fatter sides. A ridge of fat was just beginning to form over her knees. She stood upright nervously, and brushed a strand of her long auburn hair behind her left ear.

"Am I...sexy, Kevin?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Oh yes," I said.

The neighbors below complained about the racket we made that day, throughout the day.

Latest posts

Back