• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Remembering Heather - by Robbie G. (~BBW, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie G.

~BBW, ~MWG - The object of his desire grows larger over time.

Remembering Heather

by Robbie G.

It was years ago, but I'll never forget the first time I met Heather. It was at Wrigleys Field, a local bar and eatery. At first I was taken by her beauty, blonde hair and beautiful facial features with a contagious smile.She was wearing a brown leather fall jacket tied at the waist. She looked pleasantly plump, not fat. I remember thinking she might be a little on the thin side for my liking. My last girlfriend weighed over 300 pounds; I like big girls. It was just a guess, but Heather looked to be under 200 pounds, maybe around 160 or 170.

We dated for a while. Her personality was great; upbeat, positive, always happy. She was smart and had a good job. We would do things together. It looked promising until one afternoon my ex-girlfriend, Heather and I were all in my driveway. I walked away from both girls and Heather has never forgiven me for that.

I went back with my ex. It was always a rocky relationship, but she had something I liked and couldn't resist. She was fat and getting fatter.

For as long as I can remember the fattest girls were who I liked the most. If she loved food, loved eating, and wasn't too worried about getting fat, she was the one for me. Finding a girl who likes to eat is easy. Finding a girl who doesn't mind being fat is almost impossible. Most girls want to be thin. But for me it's fat girls only. In fact,the fatter the better.

When a fat lover like me tells a fat girl who likes to eat that she can eat whatever she likes, as much as she likes, whenever she likes, and there is no such a thing as being too fat, it gets her attention. To some, eating guilt free anything you wish, never having to diet again and the freedom of knowing you'll never be too fat no matter how much you weigh, is a dream come true.

How many fat girls can honestly say, "My boyfriend loves me fat." My ex could and every pound she gained only made her more beautiful. When a woman knows her man likes her rolls and curves she's a radiant beauty, a very special treasure.

A couple of years have gone by and I've been lucky enough to remain good friends with Heather. The real bonus of that was watching her gain weight. Going from pleasantly plump to officially fat turned her into a fleshy goddess. She looked fantastic; a sexy double chin had appeared, upper arms had thickened considerably, her hands and fingers became pudgy. Her midsection grew rolls and bulges, soft and cushy. Her belly creased, folded over, gravity pulling it downwards. Her butt grew wider, rounder. It spread, filling out her pants like never before. Her legs,especially her thighs, had fattened to the point where they shook like jello; a rippled, dimpled texture had developed on the backs of her thighs as well.

The extra pounds made her sexier than ever; she looked so hot I couldn't believe it. Her lifestyle, job, and eating habits were making her fat. I'd always hoped Heather would one day graduate further into fatness. I'd always told her how great she looked. Possessing an overzealous appetite, she ate and snacked too much. At her heaviest, 260 pounds, she told me she couldn't believe how fat she'd become. I wished her to keep eating, to grow even fatter.

Life in general allowed me to see Heather often. In what must've been some sort of reply to my wishes, I saw Heather in my driveway wearing a one-piece bathing suit. The bonus this time was more than obvious. She had put on more weight and was looking knock-out gorgeous; she had really piled on the pounds. I couldn't believe how big she looked; she had reached another level of fatness at twenty, maybe thirty pounds, heavier turned me on as she walked towards me.

I never thought Heather would get so big; she had to be within a few pounds of the magical 300-pound milestone. She looked incredible, there's nothing like it. Her bulging body was so sexy. Her upper arms were so fat, only a dimple of pudge could be seen of her elbow. Her thighs were tree trunks of quivering fat. Most noticable was her belly; sticking out further than her breasts, she was well on her way to growing a belly apron of fat.

I couldn't get Heather off my mind. I kept picturing her eating some high calorie snack, knowing she shouldn't, but giving into her cravings, unable to resist temptation, inching closer and closer to 300 pounds. She can't stop eating and on more than one occasion I've heard her say,"I'm getting so fat." I wonder just how much she might weigh these days?

Latest posts

Back