Quantcast

Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet - Help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Sorry If this is the wrong place to post this.

I've been invited out for a trip to the seaside tomorrow, and the person taking me has the above car. I own a seat belt extender but left it in my sister's car and it's now in England, grrr.

I reaaaaally need a day out, but I'm worried that I won't fit into the belt. Does anyone have one of these cars, or know if it is a short, medium or generous fit? There seems to be no rhyme or reason to belt lengths - I can squash into a Peugeot 107 one (just) but have not been able to fit into Saab seatbelts since at least 100lbs ago.

I've googled like mad but can't find anything. All help appreciated. :bow:

AgentSkelly

The Renault Megane is the same platform and size as the current generation Nissan Sentra (thanks to the Nissan-Renault Partnership) and I know some BBWs with that car who have no problem.

Oldtimer76

Returned
I know that Renault Megane has very short and small seats. Maybe it's a new generation Megane, but the older ones really have a snug fit for taller and bigger people...

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
The Renault Megane is the same platform and size as the current generation Nissan Sentra (thanks to the Nissan-Renault Partnership) and I know some BBWs with that car who have no problem.
Hi Stranger! Thanks for that :) I ended up postponing the trip til this coming weekend and have ordered a new cheap extender from Ebay. Maybe i won't need to use it, yay.

I know that Renault Megane has very short and small seats. Maybe it's a new generation Megane, but the older ones really have a snug fit for taller and bigger people...
I think this one is quite new, thanks for the info! :)

Latest posts