• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Resonance - by Edx (~BBW, Drama, Mild Erotica)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
~BBW, Drama, Mild Erotica - Romantic Fantasy

(to the mods: I'm not too sure about how to classify this story, sorry. There is some intimacy that is mildly explicit, there was some weight gain in the past, one of the main characters is a BBW....I suppose I'd consider it to be "relationship fantasy" but I don't think that is one of the categories.)

Author's note: I don't normally write in the 3rd person--I hope I've not moved the viewpoint around in too confusing of a manner. And this story seems to have a lot of words for not overly much of a point.

Resonance

Section 1: A September Evening

John walked into the kitchen with something resembling bounce in his step, announcing “Now that those teeth are all the way in, Sam went to sleep like a dream. I hope the next set come in on a more usual schedule, so we don’t have to deal with teething again for a while!”

Looking around, he saw Lisa bent over the dishwasher “Hey, I said I’d put those away once I was done with Sam! You were supposed to be resting.” In three steps he was behind her, and gave her ample rump an appreciative squeeze. “Although this was a nice chance to get in my daily token grope.”

Lisa straightened up, visibly took a deep breath, and announced “I thought I’d get that out of the way, so maybe we could go fuck before either of us fell asleep.”

John staggered back a step in sheer surprise. Since giving birth to Sam, 18 weeks ago, Lisa had barely been able to tolerate being touched, hadn’t wanted to snuggle at all, and they certainly hadn’t done anything more intimate. “Are you sure? I mean, are you ready? There isn’t any rush…”

“I’m sure. It’s been on my mind today.”

John grinned widely “The loving is back!”

Lisa grimaced “Well, sort of. I said fuck, and I mean fuck. I realized I’m horny, but I’m still not cuddly. I just want….well, to fuck. Fast, hard, get off, go to sleep. Oh, and my breasts are SO not erogenous zones right now.”

John blinked a couple of times as he absorbed this, before replying “OK, I think I can handle that. You might have to give me some directions about what you do and don’t want.” Then with a wink he teased “You women, just want your quick sex with no cuddling or anything!”

“Shut up, and head to the bedroom before I change my mind.”

John strode off quickly, leaving Lisa shaking her head. She looked down at how her belly came out almost as far as her swollen breasts and grimaced. She was almost back up to her peak pregnancy weight, and definitely was Not feeling sexy. That was at least part of the reason she wasn’t ready for cuddling, she was pretty certain that being reminded of how fat she’d gotten would put her out of the mood. She knew that John would appreciate her bigger, softer, body--crazy man that he was-- but to her it represented defeat. She’d fought her body’s tendency to gain for most of her life, and now she could see the signs of her failure whenever she looked down.

Lisa made her way to the bedroom slowly, still torn between an animal urge for sex and a more puritanical side that screamed “Giving in to desires is what has made you so fat, you need to find some control!” She got there to find a single nightlight on in their bedroom, giving her just enough light to see John was already in bed. Lisa shed her clothes with full efficiency and no flirting, and quickly climbed under the sheet herself.

“Would it work for you if I went straight to oral?”

“Yah,” replied Lisa, “that would probably be good.” She thought, but didn’t say “At least down there you aren’t looking at all my fat.”

John squirmed around to get between her legs and started gently licking and lipping at her. Lisa automatically bent her knees up and spread her legs to give him better access. Soon Lisa felt her body responding, whether or not her mind was really ready. She sighed, and trembled as tension flowed out of her body. Suddenly it was easier to put aside her worries and ride her desires.

Within a couple of minutes she was moaning and unable to stop herself from squeezing her legs together, smooshing her soft upper thighs around John’s face. She tried to look down to make sure he had access to air, but she couldn’t see his face over the mound of her belly. Her thoughts tried to reflexively jump onto their “I’ve gotten far too fat” track, but they were derailed by the sudden observation that, surrounded by her thighs and belly, his face was almost in her, something that gave her an odd giddy feeling.

But speaking of in her….she grabbed John’s hair and pulled his head up where she could be sure he could hear her. He had a glazed look in his eyes, but she put that aside to think about later. “Could you get a couple of fingers in me, and you know, lift?” It was old code between them, because she liked so much pressure around her g-spot area that—when she’d been a lot lighter—she felt like he was all but lifting her hips off the bed.

With a visible effort John strung together some words. “Are you sure its OK, that much pressure?”

“Hell yes, I’ve been cleared for all activity for ages.”

Tentative at first, John slid a couple of fingers inside her and starting rubbing. With increasing confidence he applied pressure as he rubbed. Lisa felt secretly relieved, this still worked! John shifted position, so that while he was applying lift with his fingers, he was pressing over her clit with the heel of his hand, hitting her two most sensitive areas at once. John became even more excited as he realized that in this position now, her belly rested against his wrist.

As Lisa’s face lost focus and her breath sped up, John worked her harder, and she pushed and twisted in his grip. As the intensity went up, John’s wrist began to bounce Lisa’s belly, causing jiggling waves to travel from her groin up and out across her torso. John felt himself get achingly hard at the sight, as it really sunk in how soft and fat Lisa had become.

For her part, the strange sensation combined with all the genital stimulation to finally push Lisa over the edge. She arched against her husband’s hand, and shook while almost sobbing “Oh my god, oh my god.” When the wave finally broke she managed to pull her eyes into focus long enough to see that John was good to go, and she rasped huskily “Doggy style.”

John was quick to pull on a condom as Lisa groggily rolled over to hands and knees, and just as quick to slide himself into her. He started slow, mostly to keep himself under control.

He stretched out long fingers to take broad handfuls of her ass, marvelling at how much beyond his grasp it spread now. He stroked her sweat-dampened spine. Finally he just leaned back and started slamming into harder, just relying on the strength in his thighs and not holding her at all. As the intensity picked up, they began to make a slapping noise as his thighs slammed into the fat on her bum and upper thighs. And each slap also caused waves to travel through that fat, urging John on to greater force and bringing him closer and closer to losing control

When Lisa gasped “Not so loud-- baby!” John was barely aware enough to process her meaning. On the brink, he buried himself as deeply as he could, and reached out to grab her hip bones in order to pull himself deeper. Instead he ended up with handfuls of fat. That was too much for him, and mindlessly he dug his fingers hard into Lisa’s flesh while he thrust forward as deeply as he could, and came with a wordless groan.

He held that position for long seconds as aftershocks repeatedly shattered his thoughts. When Lisa finally said “God damn, we should have done that sooner.” He gathered himself enough to fall to the bed beside her. His attempts at words came out garbled, but once Lisa lay down on her side, facing away from him, he snuggled up tight against her, thighs pressed against her bum, arm across her soft waist, hand dug lightly into her belly.

John was asleep before he ever became fully aware again, but Lisa lay awake. She was remembering John’s head surrounded by her fat, the feeling of her belly jiggling, the slap and shimmy of her bum and thighs, and how John had just grabbed handfuls of her fat at the end. She realized she’d been a bit worried that her weight would somehow ruin sex, but this time had sure been intense. She’d known that John liked her being fat, but she’d still been worried. Well, he obviously still wanted sex with her, and to cuddle with her judging by how he was snuggled up to her fat ass and belly right now like she was some sort of giant teddy bear.

Which reminded her—she pushed him back until she had room to lie on her own, untouched. Sex was good, but she still wasn’t ready for a lot of touching.

Latest posts

Back