• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Reunion with Kaylee - by Cylon Bob (~BBW, Stuffing, Imagery, MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

~BBW, Stuffing, Imagery, MWG - a FA guy is impressed by a friend's expansion

Reunion with Kaylee
by Cylon Bob

Saw Kaylee today. She's back from Wyoming finally, it's been like five months since the last time I saw her.

Those five months treated her. . . well.

She's been working up there on a ranch as a cook, and from what she's said to me on the phone, she was in charge of desserts.

Looks like she's been sampling her own cooking, kind of a lot.

Which is good news of course. Any girl enjoying more food than necessary is a good thing in my opinon. And the better they carry their weight, the better a thing it is, and Kaylee. . . she carries her weight well. Very. Very. Well.

We met up at the football game. It was Homecoming, lots of frou-frou, fancy decorating all over the place. She got there about midway through the second quarter, texted me, I found her right near the concession stand, where, incidentally, we spent most of the game.

For the first minute and a half, we didn't say anything, it was just hugging and her squealing in happiness. I had that same happiness, but. . . well maybe not the SAME happiness. . . I was happy, that much is true! But it wasn't that that kept me quiet, I was just. . . too distracted by the hug to really say much of anything.

It was a good example of how she's grown since I last saw her. I remember the hug we had before she left, and this. . . This was totally different; there were new, more convex, curves to run my hands across, all the while feeling my fingers sinking into a thick layer of soft padding, built up by five months of cakes and pies.

It wasn't a long hug, and I was a little afraid to do much exploring, since we're 'just friends, now and forever.'

Screw the friend zone. . . But I guess. . . it wouldn't work anyway, she's kind of a stereotypical 'southern girl,' kind of a redneck, not my type really, it's just. . . well. . . LOOK AT HER. . . She's just all. . . DAYUMMM!

To clarify, she wasn't 'skinny' before she left, she was a tiny bit thick, just enough jiggle to keep things interesting, now she's undeniably chubby, bordering on flabby. Her soft stomach now pooches out a few inches, makes it hard for her to bend over. Her thighs were thicker, spreading out when we sat down later. Even her face looked a bit fatter!

She backed away, and I got the full visual view. She's getting a double chin now, which is cute. It's small, just starting out, but every BBW starts out small(ish, anyway)

She had on a grey tank top, giving a good view of her recently-enlarged cleavage, not to mention hung tight to the tummy it covered. (mostly(It peeked out when she bent over just right)) She had tight jeans, not crazy tight, but tight enough for her newly-developed muffin top to poke over the top. The seams were a tad stressed, but nothing too worrying.

What kept me paying attention on first sight was her boobs. Other things got more attention as the night went on, but at first sight, it was all about them titties. Kaylee's always had nice ones, round, firm, perfectly shaped, you know what I'm talking about. Well tonight, I learned that they keep their shape as she gains. And their perkiness. And their firmness. And their bounce. They've always been decently sized, C-cup, I think, not so much now. Now, those old C-cup bras would have her pouring out on all sides, the straps cutting into her back fat. . .

Her tank top wasn't particularly low cut, but those new E(?) cups. . . Well they weren't exactly capable of hiding from the public eye. Every step she took, they were set to shaking, and oh my god, thank the lord she's one of those girls who bounces around a lot. There was much jiggly joy had tonight.

Being her friend for so long, I happen to know a trick when I'm hanging around her. See. . . She's ticklish on the sides of her stomach. Makes for a double bonus, grab her from the sides, she jumps which, of course, sets her boobs to going all bouncy bouncy, and as an added bonus, I get to get a good, firm grip on the new fat rolls at her sides.

You can tell Kaylee's doctor. . . I was pinching more than an inch. Much more, more like. . . five, six inches.

Homecoming was a perfect time to hang with her, since they do a bunch of special stuff in the concession stand. We ended up leaving the game early, like in the third quarter because our team was being demolished without pity, but of the one and a half quarters we were there, I think probably. . . half? of that time was spent in line for concessions stand.

There were lots of comments from her after her second hamburger about how she really shouldn't. . . she's 'watching her figure. . .' Well I can say for certain, she's not doing that good a job. She ate about half of my funnel cake, not to mention most of my nachos. That's why we spent so much time in the line, actually, she kept eating all my food and I missed dinner, so I NEEDED that food.

Her. . . well, in her mind, from the looks of her figure, and the recent developments she'd been building on about her middle, she really DIDN'T need it, but at the same time, dammit, she was hungry! Well, at first. Not really after the nachos. But what the heck, how often do you get funnel cake?

After she had inhaled her own plate and half of mine, she got an embarrassed look on her face, had to loosen her belt a notch. Putting it on the last one, I noticed. I'm not thinking that belt will be lasting her too much longer. . .

We swapped some stories, I told her how boring it is in this stupid hick town, she told me about how amazing Yellowstone was, how her roommate at the ranch was a total bitch, how amazing the food was. . .

I called her out on that last one. Kinda bragging, no? That was when she explained how she was JUST in charge of desserts, not really any other meals or anything. From the looks of that swollen body, that didn't stop her from getting seconds and thirds and fourths of every meal! After she finished my funnel cake, she made her next comment on her weight gain.

"Ugh, I really want another one, but I really shouldn't." I wanted to say something like 'that depends on your perspective, YOU don't think you should, I do.

"Why not, we haven't seen each other in forever, think of it like a celebration!" is what I DID say.

"It's just. . . yeah, look at me, no, I don't need that!" she gestured down at her belly, bulging out with two hamburgers, a plate of nachos and a plate and a half of funnel cake, "This is NOT cool, I gotta freaking lose it."

I disagree. I think you should add to it, but that's not something I want to get into with her, so. . . "Celebration, Kaylee. Celebrate. This is a happy, don't make it NOT a happy."

Stupid an argument as that was, it actually worked. Well, sort of, no more gloriously calorie-loaded funnel cake for Kaylie, she decided it was time to give a CINNAMON BUN the chance to add inches to her ass! Seeing the size of that cinnamon bun, it is now blatantly obvious to me why Mississippi is the most obese state in the country. That thing probably could have fed two people pretty well. Not as fattening, I don't think, as the funnel cake, but the size of it made up for it, not to mention her reaction to getting it was absolutely amazing.

"SERIOUSLY?! THAT'S the size they give you?!" she started looking kind of hesitant here, clearly remembering the ridiculous amount of food she'd already been eating. I reminded her, celebration, and she let out a resigned sigh, "Well, guess I'm just gonna be a pig tonight!"

Like she hadn't already been eating enough to feed a Kenyan village. From her inflated body, I'm guessing she'd been telling herself that exact same thing for the past five months. Every day. I definitely don't remember her having this kind of stuffing capacity before she left.

When we left the game, Kaylee was walking reaaalllyy slowly, clutching her stomach, complaining how she felt pregnant. Looked kind of pregnant, too. Maybe. Kind of. Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for Kaylee's 'calories-burned' count, she was in one of the closest parking spaces, only about 50 yards from the entrance.

Setting her in the car, I saw a few promising things. Clearly it's been a while since she's cleaned it out, there must have been about seven empty Macdonald's bags in there. And at least one Dunkin Donuts box. And a few candy wrappers.

"Yeah, sorry about the mess, I haven't had the chance to clean out since I left Wisconsin."

So this was all from just that three day drive, interesting. . . With all this Macdonald's, she must have been pulling a 'Super-size Me' kind of diet for the whole drive. And a Dunkin Donuts stop, one dozen, assorted. The results from all this. . . Sexy. Final conclusion, Macdonald's makes Kaylee's tits swell and belly balloon, end results, extremely appreciable.

After she revealed that little detail, she laid back her seat to give her packed-full stomach some space to breathe. . . And expand, as it turned out. She apparently found it impossible to resist the siren call of a Baby Ruth, calling for her to eat it, too add about 300 calories to her over-adequate daily count.

All this was done, of course, while complaining about how huge she was getting, how she really shouldn't eat that candy bar, me responding with stuff like, 'you don't look that big,' which was an outright lie, those five months must have added close to twenty pounds to her body, and she'd just eaten half her weight in high-calorie junk foods.

But it reassured her, and the chewing continued. Not too much longer, I mean, it's a Baby Ruth, even eating it slowly only takes like ten minutes. She started rubbing her tummy, which involved raising her shirt a bit, massaging the bare skin, sinking her still slender fingers into her no-longer-slender stomach, digging down a few inches to the solid lump of future flab in her gut.

She has rolls now. Like honest-to-god, full-on, rolls of pudge, folding up along her sides. I was able to feel them before, when we were hugging, and grab them outright when I tickled her, but this. . . Those were quick, momentary things, this I could watch closely. I got to really INSPECT them, see how they bulged out, rolling over top of each other, count them individually.

The highlight came after I said one time too many, 'you really aren't that fat. . .'

With that she decided to prove just how much she desperately needed to lose weight. Up came the shirt, up above the dome of her stomach, and she grabbed the lowest and biggest of her fat rolls, shaking it, sending waves of ripples across it, leaving it jiggling for one. . . two. . . three. . . four. . . Four seconds. Maybe a bit longer.

After that, the car was quiet for a few seconds. There's really not much to say facing that kind of undisputable proof of someone's size. Four, almost five seconds of jiggle from one shake, that takes a lot of overeating, a lot of not-exercising. Which, I guess, I could've seen this coming, Kaylee always was a lazy kind of person, always did love food. That's why I know her stomach capacity is increased, there's been a bunch of times she ate until she was immobile. Never this sexy, though.

In the end, we drove around town until like 2:30, just seeing stuff, you know. Her seeing the town, me seeing her boobs bouncing when we went over speed bumps, and let me tell you, I have never before praised the city government for their terrible road maintenance, but this made me want to.

As a last victory, at about 12:45 AM, I got her to have ONE final indulgence while we were hanging out. What the hell, she said, the diet was ruined anyway, so we stopped at Dairy Queen. Her "stomach wasn't still like, crazy bloated," or so she thought, so she felt totally okay walking into yet another place destined to add another few inches to her.

It took a little convincing, but after I talked it up a lot, she got a large chocolate malt and we 'split' a Turtle Waffle Bowl, and by 'split', I mean I ate about three bites and she got the rest, despite the fact that stomach hadn't ACTUALLY shrunk down at all and those jeans weren't fitting so well anymore. She didn't eat it QUICKLY, or quietly and without comment on how huge she was, but she did, all of it.

I was proud of her, actually. First thing she did standing up, unbutton her jeans at last, breathing a huge sigh of relief, then saying resignedly, "What the heck, no one else is here, it's not like there are witnesses to me being a blimp.

Well, there is one witness to you being a blimp, my beautiful, inflated friend.

She dropped me off at my dorm room really late, said she really wanted to come hang out for a while in the room, but she had to get home, see some family.

Shame, I happen to have a pint of Ben n' Jerry's in my freezer that I'm sure she would find irresistible. Well, I hope her family feed her too much, keep this sexy, swelling streak going!

Latest posts

Back