• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rising Dough - by Takeda (~BBW, Gormandizing, Realistic, Mild Sex,~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takeda

~BBW, Gormandizing, Realistic, Mild Sex,~MWG - free food and a supportive employer combine to grow worker's waistlilne

Authors note: Hey guys, new to the Dimensions story board. This is my first story, crossposted from Curvage, its a little lengthy and detailed but I'm updating it when I have time with new chapters. So far I've done 5 and I plan on doing many more when time permits. I would love any feedback you have, just let me know. Enjoy!

Rising Dough
by Takeda

"My first day! I hope these clothes look nice,"

Diana thought as she donned the work uniform.

Diana was getting ready for her first job since her college job at the library and her second job of her life. In truth, she thought, that library gig consisted of such menial work and so little communication that she could barely consider it work, but rather just something to do and a place to get money while doing her homework. But this was different - now that she had decided to return home after achieving very little at her university, she needed some steady income to save up now that her parents had cut her off.

"Wow, I look better than I thought," she said out loud, surprised at how even with the lackluster outfit she still managed to pull it off. At a moderately tall 5'7", her hourglass figure fit well into the small size shirt and size 8 jeans.

Though her weight had stayed steady at 140 lbs, her body had gone from a toned athletic shape to a more normal, softer one. Undoubtedly she had lost some muscle and replaced it with some form of the freshman 15, but the change had barely phased Diana - she was nowhere near as vain as she was lazy.

"Oh man, finally!" Tyler muttered to his coworker as he spotted the new hire walk in the door, "if Kyle hired one more guy for seasonal I was gonna light his beard on fire."

"Yeah and she's not a chubbo like the rest of them either, Kyle did good this time" he responded while wiping down his counter.

"Yeah, we'll see about that though man, remember Erin? Girl was smoking hot and turned into a real tub," Tyler said.

"She was almost 30 man, this girl barely looks 20. Besides, what do you care? You don't have the game to score that chick." Tyler's coworker chuckled.

"I see how it is man, she ain't even gonna be worth it in a year by my guess." By now Diana had walked from the front door to near the end of the line where the manager's door was.

"Kyle's got a better shot than you do, chicks dig the powah." Just as he said that, Kyle walked past.

"Yeah, and maybe if you guys did something besides talk smack you could get there," Kyle remarked as he walked past them. He walked over to Diana as he checked everything around the line, making sure everything was good.
"Diana? Hi, I'm Kyle. Welcome to Panera."

Diana sat in the back room, plopped in front of some old screen without a keyboard, mindlessly clicking through the dialogue boxes, eager to finish the 'e-Learning' . She sat up as Kyle passed through the swinging double doors.

"Hey Diana, how's it coming?" he asked.

"Good, good. I just finished the dining room section." she replied.

"That's great, you can stay back here tonight as we're overstaffed as is, just take your time and go over all the dining room and basic sh-, er safety stuff."

"It's cool, I don't care." She said, knowing she caught him mid swear.

"That's good to hear, we don't take shit very seriously around here," he laughed, "do you want a drink or anything? We've got Pepsi stuff unfortunately. It's free, so don't worry about it."

"Yeah, I'll take a Mountain Dew if you've got it."

"You got it, I'll be right back." Kyle walked out shortly after gesturing awkwardly.

Diana found this kind of endearing because she also suffered from not knowing when to end a conversation or leave the room. She did, however, neglect to ask Kyle for a small size, something she regretted as he walked back in with the largest cup they had, as well as a dubious pastry that she didn't ask for. She raised her eyebrows ever-so-slightly enough for Kyle to pick up that he had definitely brought more than she was expecting.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked - Tyler our bakery guy is a complete retard and always forgets to grab things with wax paper, so he has to get another. I guess it's just as well because you never know when you're gonna get an OCD freak who reports to H and S because somebody got their fingers on their precious chocolate chip muffin. Anyway, its either toss it or eat it, and since you're sitting back here bored and you've gotta sample all the product eventually, I figured you might as well enjoy the treat." He handed the two things to her. "Hope you dion't mind."

"No, thank you Kyle, it looks great, I just wasn't expecting it. So you guys get a lot of free stuff?" she asked.

"To be honest? Since you're working nights and you get to close, just about everything you could want is free. I'm not a pissant micromanager who nickle-and-dimes his own employees for food they're just gonna throw away or donate anyway. Long as you remember to leave enough so we don't run out, you're good. We just can't leave shit lying around though, so most people gotta make a decision when they screw up to toss or mark. Anyway, I have to check the line, just let me know if you need me for anything, ok?" Kyle said with a caring tone, obviously noticing he was spending a little too much time chatting up Diana. She nodded and he left her with her treats.

Diana spent the rest of the night munching on the muffin and sipping her drink, and before she knew it, 3 hours passed and her shift was almost over. She decided she had done enough training for tonight and to head out and talk to Kyle again. When she came out to the line, people were vacuuming and the store was totally void of customers. One of the latino line workers looked up and smiled at Diana.

"Hi, you training in there?" He asked in a fairly thick but sweet Mexican accent.

"Yeah I'm done for now though. I'm Diana," she said.

"I'm Freddy," he said, though his nametag said Alfredo, "you wanna sandwich before we put stuff back?"

Despite eating the muffin earlier, Diana hadn't really eaten a real meal since one that day and, thanks to the Mountain Dew, felt like she could eat quite a bit, "Sure, but I don't really know what to get here, I only get the same salad if I ever come here with my parents. What do you think is good?"

"I make you something good. You like turkey, tomato, bacon, stuff like that?" he asked. She nodded and he set off making what was surely to be something good. She walked over to where Kyle was standing and making sure the bakery guy was getting his donation stuff right.

"Hey Diana, hopefully your training went well. Pretty simple stuff anyway, we'll get you started on the rest of it tomorrow. Do you want any of these cinnamon crunch bagels? We've got a few of them and they don't stay well for the donation," he explained.

"What do you mean, they're fi-" Tyler the bakery guy responded, but was interrupted by Kyle,

"Tyler doesn't know that the cinnamon chips end up all over the rest of the place and can ruin the other bagels for people, so we like to give those to our employees first if they want them. So, how about it?"

"Sure, okay. They look pretty good." Tyler rolled his eyes as Kyle packed a third of a dozen into a bag for Diana, "

Wow, that's a lot," she said, but she took the bag anyway.

Tyler looked on as Kyle showed Diana how to clock out and then scoffed as the 5'7 140 pound girl walked out with four bagels, Freddy's signature turkey combo packed with all the good shit, and a large soda container that looked to be already drank out of. As she filled it back up with mountain dew, he rolled his eyes. He may not be the smartest guy but he knew that girl was carrying almost 3000 calories worth of food and she had no idea. "She's going to end up with the patented Panera handles, that's for sure."

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back