• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rose and Brandi - by Ernanim (~BBW, Fantasy Eating, Lactation, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernanim

~BBW, Fantasy Eating, Lactation, ~SWG

Author's comment: I first wrote this story about 10 years ago and have been thinking about continuing it. I would love to get some comments and suggestions.

Rose and Brandi
by Ernanim

When I started college, I decided that I was going to turn over a new leaf. I had been overweight my whole life and had never landed a boyfriend. I was never obese -- I carried 160 pounds fairly well on a five-foot-three body -- but I couldn't land a date in high school. I figured that the guys didn't want to be with a girl who had a bubble-butt and a pot-belly and just accepted my fate. Maybe it's better to say that I accepted my FAT!

College would be a new beginning for me. The new Rose Downs would work out, lose weight, and become a thin, active goddess with boys falling at her feet.

My parents weere supportiv, helping me move into the residence hall. They bout and helped unload some equipment for my new life: a pair of running shoes, a small set of weights, and two grocery bags bursting with healthy low-fat, low-calorie food.

I kissed Mom and Dad goodbye and started to put away my clothes and stuff. Then I thought better of it. My roommate Brandi hadn't arrived yet, and it was impolite to unpack before she showed up. To pass the time, I threw on a pair of shorts and went out for a mid-afternoon jog. The August sun would certainly heat me up and burn off some fat cells.

When I returned to the dorm room, the door was wide open. Brandi must be here, I thought. I went in to greet my roommate, dripping with sweat, and I felt bad that this was the first impression I was going to make on her family.

But this girl was alone. She sat on one of the beds, with two suitcases at her side, reading a paperback book. She was beautiful! Her thick, shiny hair tumbled past her shoulders and her skin looked as smooth as silk. She was a little bit taller than me, around five-foot-four. And she was thin. Boy, was she ever thin. The girl might have weighed a hundred pounds, but that was pushing it.

I could see her cheekbones from across the room. A cute tanktop showed off her well-toned arms and bony shoulder blades. She noticed me right away, flashed a million-dollar smile, and stood up to say hello.

"I'm Brandi Woodward," she said. "You must be Rose."

"You can call me sweaty," I said.

Brandi laughed.

"Are you an athlete, or do you run for fun?" she asked.

"Fun, I guess." I grabbed a towel out of my duffel bag and started to dry myself off.

"I was a cheerleader in high school," Brandi said, "but I think I'm done with athletics."

She sat back down and we started to chat.

We got along like sisters from the moment we met. Brandi's parents lived out of state and she didn't have any family near the university. Her manner was so sweet that I couldn't help but like her. But as I watched Brandi hanging up a poster, stretching her willowy body, inadvertently sticking out her itty-bitty butt, I started to worry about her presence in my life. Did I want to have a thin, beautiful roommate like Brandi hanging around when I still looked like a cow? Even if I managed to get a boy back to my room, he would see Brandi and instantly forget that he had ever met me. Then it hit me....

What if she got fat? If she packed on the "freshman fifteen" at the same time I lost weight, it wouldn't take long for us to be on even ground. All I had to do was encourage her to eat high-calorie food and get lazy. And that's what college is all about, right?

I got to work right away. Our first night in the dorm, I went down to the lobby and phoned Angelo's Pizza. They delivered a large cheese pizza in twenty minutes and it smelled divine. I wanted to gobble it down myself, but Angelo's had a reputation as the most fattening pizza in town. When I got back to the room, Brandi was already lying in bed, wearing a baggy pair of boxer shorts that emphasized her slender legs.

"Look at this!" I said. "The university bought pizza for the whole residence hall, and I snagged some!"

I put the box on the floor and opened it up.

"Cool!" Brandi yelped. She hopped to her feet and leaned down for a slice. I happened to see down the v-neck of her big loose t-shirt and noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. She really didn't need to. Brandi's breasts were small and flat, hardly evident, barely sticking out from her ribcage. She grabbed a slice and took a big bite. "I'm starving!"

"Help yourself," I said. "I'm not very hungry."

"Are you sure?" Brandi asked. "This is the best pizza I've ever eaten!"

"I'm on a diet."

Brandi's mouth was full of Angelo's pizza, and she kept rolling her eyes in pleasure. "That's too bad. You're missing out!"

Over the next few days, I continued my quest for a fatter roommate. I bought a few pounds of chocolates and put them in little dishes around the room. I told Brandi that keeping the candy in plain sight helped me overcome the temptation to overeat, but she was welcome to munch on it if she wanted to. She seemed happy to oblige. I tried to top off the candy dishes so they would always look like she had only eaten a few pieces, but I had trouble keeping up with her.

We usually ate together in the cafeteria, so I used that opportunity to introduce Brandi to some sinful food combinations. She loaded up on pasta every chance she got, ate fried food when it was served, and never failed to eat two or three servings of dessert. I convinced her to switch from diet cola to the good stuff, and she quickly got hooked to the taste of real sugar.

And almost every night, I suggested that we order Angelo's Pizza as a midnight snack. Then I would munch on one slice while she worked on the rest. It became a nightly ritual. Sometimes the other girls in our hall would come down and join us, and we would order three or four pizzas. Before too long, all of Brandi's books were stained with pizza sauce. She was developing a pretty good appetite.

But I wondered about her metabolism. Was she the type that could eat like a horse and still stay skinny? That would ruin my plan. Just my luck, I thought -- a beautiful, charming, thin roommate who can eat all the food I love without gaining an ounce. All this time, I had been exercising like a madwoman. I sweated through a two-hour workout every afternoon, jumping rope and jogging around the track. I had lost a few inches around my waist and my legs were no longer flabby. But I could never be as thin as Brandi. If my plan failed, would I ever find someone to smooch?

Three weeks after I started my project, we started talking about boys.

"I've only had a few boyfriends," Brandi said, "but I never liked them very much. The only guys who would ask me out were jocks, and they were so boring. The sex was horrible, too. I hate condoms."

"Everybody hates condoms. That's why they invented the pill."

Brandi thought about that. "My doctor suggested that I take birth control pills when I was in high school, but my mom would never agree to it. Maybe I should get a prescription. You know, just in case."

What a lucky break! I had heard that most women gained weight after they went on the pill. This new development went right along with my master plan.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said.

"What about you?" Brandi asked. "Did you date much in high school?"

I hesitated before answering. "I didn't...well...the boys didn't care much for me."

"That's crazy! You've got such a pretty face, and that haircut really suits you. And you dress so well -- "

"All that will change pretty soon," I said. "Pretty soon, I'll reach my target weight. Then I'll have a buffet of cute boys to choose from."

Brandi let out a delighted giggle. "You go, girl!"

The next day, she went to the student health center and got a prescription for the pill. She told me that they were giving her a special brand because of some special circumstances.

"Female problems," she said.

"Like what?"

"Well...it's hard to tell I'm female," she said, gesturing to her body. As much as I had been obsessing about my own figure, I had been more interested in the changes to Brandi's body. After all, she was the competition. The first thing I noticed was the fullness of her face -- the hollows in her cheeks had filled out a bit. Her hip bones didn't poke out the same way they used to, and her breasts were slightly fuller, although still small.

"My hormone levels are all out of whack."

"And this pill is supposed to fix that?"

"So I'm told," she said. She started taking the pill that week.

On Tuesday and Thursday, Brandi had an early class on her schedule while I didn't need to get up until noon. In early October, two weeks after she started taking the pill, I heard her get out of bed to prepare for her shower. I pretended to be asleep and watched her undress, getting a good look at her body for the first time in over a month. She was starting to look a little chubby!

As far as I could estimate, Brandi had put on 10 to 15 pounds. Her washboard stomach had started to round out. Her upper arms looked softer, and her bicep muscles had all but disappeared. The most amazing transformation was in Brandi's breasts: she had grown a nice round set of boobs that any woman would be proud to show off. I found myself hypnotized by the smooth spheres of flesh that curved so nicely from Brandi's ribcage. I smiled to myself and went back to sleep, while Brandi put on a bathrobe, grabbed her soap and shampoo, and walked down the hall to the shower.

Even with the gain becoming evident, Brandi didn't stop eating Angelo's pizza. In fact, she started buying other fattening treats of her own and stockpiling them in her closet. I never saw her study without munching on something, and whenever we went out on the town, she wanted to get ice cream. Meanwhile, I maintained my resolve and continued to run, jump, and sweat. My bubble butt had whittled itself down into a shapely rear end.

A few weeks later, right before Halloween, I walked into our dorm room and saw Brandi lying down on her bed, struggling to fit a pair of jeans over her hips. Brandi's t-shirt had ridden up a few inches and revealed a chubby roll of fat around her belly button. Her breasts were still getting bigger, and from her position on the bed she had to lift her neck to see me past her bosom. She caught my eye and grinned widely.

"These jeans don't fit anymore," Brandi said. "Can I borrow some sweat pants from you?"

"Go right ahead," I said. Brandi rolled to a sitting position and yanked the jeans off of her legs. She got to her feet, hitched up her panties and walked over to my dresser. I watched closely as Brandi's pudgy bottom wiggled across the room.

"Have you gained some weight?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah," said Brandi, her sweet face blushing. "All that pizza is starting to have an effect."

She found a pair of sweats and pulled them up to her belly. The sweat pants were stretched tight across her rear end and creased slightly under the swell of each cheek.

As she tied the waistband, she continued: "It's kind of fun to be bigger. Ever since I got to college I feel free to eat whatever I please. It's so liberating! It was always my mom's idea for me to be a cheerleader."

"Really?" I asked. This was news to me.

"Yeah. When I was eleven, she put me on a special diet and made sure that I remained stick-thin. I didn't get my period until I was almost sixteen, and my doctor said it was because of that whole fitness lifestyle. That's why I need to take a special birth control pill. It's so nice to be able to break away from her."

"So you don't care if you get bigger..."

"It's not a big deal. I wanted to buy a new college wardrobe anyway. This gives me a good excuse."

"You can borrow some of my clothes if you want."

Brandi flashed a big smile. "Thanks, Rose. You know what? If you keep slimming down like you have been, we should be able to switch closets soon!"

This remark surprised me. She had noticed that I was losing weight! Had she guessed my plan? "Either way, I do need to go out and buy some essentials. I've outgrown every bra in my drawer. I've been cramming these new boobs into a sports bra for the last few weeks. What do you say about blowing some cash at Victoria's Secret?"

"Sounds like fun," I said. I was shocked. All this time, while she had been munching away, I thought I was doing this evil deed, when in reality she was having the time of her life.

Brandi scratched her tummy and frowned. "I'm hungry again. Is the cafeteria open yet?"

"Not for another hour," I said.

"Let's go out for ice cream," Brandi said. "I feel like chomping down on a big sundae. Are you with me?"

"Sure," I said, "but you know I only eat low-fat frozen yogurt."

Brandi smiled at me, her eyes shining brightly. She lifted her shirt, revealing a cute little belly, and gave it a light slap. "Rose my dear, you should learn to enjoy this!"

"No thanks," I said. "I've been chubby my whole life."

"It's not so bad," Brandi said, and we started walking downstairs together. I looked at Brandi's soft face and realized how happy she had become since she started putting on weight. She was surrounded by an ever-present glow, and all the girls on our floor thought the world of her. I started to wonder...will the boys feel the same way?

I wanted to walk to the mall, to get a little exercise and enjoy the crisp autumn weather, but Brandi insisted that we take the free campus bus. "It's so much easier," she said. "I take the bus to all my classes now."

She was growing lazy! All the better for me. We got to the mall a few minutes later. The first thing we did was visit the ice cream counter, where Brandi quickly devoured a triple-scoop sundae with lots of whipped cream while I drank a diet soda. Then we went up to Victoria's Secret and started browsing through the silky, sexy brassieres. Brandi was so excited, acting like this was the first time she had gone bra shopping. She asked the saleslady for a fitting. When the tape measure was pulled around her nipples, Brandi seemed to be trembling from the curiosity. The saleslady measured her ribcage next, and then boldly announced that Brandi's bra size was 34C.

"Oh my word!" Brandi screeched. She was delighted. "I can't believe how big I've gotten!"

I was amazed too. I had been wearing a C-cup bra since I was in the sixth grade, and all the other girls made fun of me. At age 12 I outweighed Brandi by a good margin, even taking her new pounds into account. The saleslady asked if I wanted to get a fitting too. I turned her down, and Brandi scowled at me.

"At the rate you've been shrinking, your boobies have probably shrunk too."

She was right. I had been living in sports bras too, and they were all starting to get baggy on me. But I didn't want to think about that. Guys like boobs! And that's all I had going for me!

Brandi grabbed five or six push-up bras off the rack and brought them into the fitting room. I could hear her yelping with glee as she tried them on. She called to me from behind the closed door: "Rose, I look so sexy now! I love having breasts!"

"They get in the way," I said.

"You've got to see this," she yelled, and threw open the door. The rumors were true -- her breasts had been further enhanced by her weight gain. I was completely entranced by the pleasant fullness they had developed. This silky red bra was like a flashing light drawing attention to the fleshy globes.

I also noticed that her pudgy belly had grown since the day I saw her going to the shower. There was a little horizontal line just above her deep belly button where two rolls of fat collided. Over and over, she ran her hands over her curves and wiggled her shoulders.

"Cleavage!" she shouted.

"You're making a spectacle," I whispered, though I secretly admired the pride she exhibited in her body. Why couldn't I have that? I had lost 25 pounds by now, and yet I still felt like a gorilla.

After Brandi filled up a shopping bag at Victoria's Secret, we went to a boutique and got her a new pair of jeans and a few tight tanktops. She was so excited to show off her new curves, and I could see why. She had really developed quite a nice hourglass figure. When she put on the jeans, I saw how nicely her derriere had blimped out. Her hips were broad now, with no trace of the bones. Compared to her fantastic bust and curvy hips, it was hard to notice the little mound of flesh that poked ever-so-slightly over the top of her jeans.

"It's time for lunch!" she said. "Let's go eat!"

And so it went. Brandi's lust for food continued, even without my encouragement. In fact, I started to ask her not to order pizza every night in our room, because it tempted me too much. From then on, she studied in the lounge and had pizza delivered there. Her appetite had grown so much that she could consume a whole large pizza without breaking a sweat. And her body could tell how much she was eating!

During the month of November, she became exquisitely plump, with a small but indisputable pot-belly, curvy little love-handles, and nicely filled-out legs. She wore stretch pants almost exclusively now, and those new tanktops were fitting her like a second skin. She started moving slowly, like a big person must, and put her hands on her lower back to support her ballooning upper body when she stood in line at the cafeteria. All this time, she remained the same old adorable, darling young lady.

A few days before Thanksgiving break, she blasted into our room one evening, still chewing on a slice of pizza.

"You'll never guess what just happened!" she bellowed, giggling and running in place. Her chubby breasts bounced all over the place. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"What's the problem?" I said. I had just finished doing one hundred sit-ups, and I was more than a little exhausted.

"You know that cute delivery guy from Angelo's? The one with the long hair? He just asked me out!" She plopped down on her bed and waited for my reaction.

I was flabbergasted. "You're kidding! Weren't you flirting with him at the beginning of the school year?"

"Same guy! I put on make-up every time he delivered a pizza, and I went out of my way to touch him a half-dozen times before he left the room. But he never gave me the time of day! I wonder what changed his mind?"

"You were skinny then. Maybe he's a breast man," I said. I gestured to her chest, which was currently decorated with rock-hard nipples.

Brandi looked down at her bulging bosom and started to blush. "Have they been sticking out this whole time?"

"They've been sticking out for two weeks, sweetheart. It's hard not to notice."

Brandi tried in vain to cup her breasts with her hands.

"Is that normal?" she asked.

"Not really."

"It's hard for me to know. This is all so new to me. Let me show you something here." Without a moment's hesitation, my roommate pulled her tanktop off over her head and was suddenly topless. She arched her back and gestured at her chest. I was shocked enough that she felt like she could show her body to me, and my surprise doubled when I got a good look at her breasts. The nipples were dark and prominent, much bigger than they had been the last time I saw her in the nude. As always, her skin was silky and beautiful, but the flesh of her mammaries had become criss-crossed with blue veins.

Now that they were free of confinement, it was obvious that Brandi's bust growth had not slowed down. She was the proud owner of grapefruit-sized titties that were only just starting to droop, bigger that mine had been at my heaviest weight. Her round, soft tummy looked flat compared to these precious globes.

"I've never seen veins like that," I said.

"Me neither," said Brandi. She pulled her shirt back on, struggling for a moment as she squished her breasts back into confinement. "Maybe I should go to the student health center again. I hope they don't give me a big speech about getting fat."

"How much have you gained?" I asked. I had been curious for weeks.

"I don't know," she said. "Do you have a scale?"

I had long since hidden the scale in the back of my closet, but I dug it out for her. She took off her shoes and socks, peeled off her stretch pants and tanktop, and stepped on the scale wearing nothing but her panties. I admired the voluptuous roundness of her chubby bottom. Why didn't it look saggy and dumpy like my butt always did? Brandi peered over the bulges on her chest as the springs rolled around and finally came to a rest.

"150 pounds," she said, with a giddy little smirk on her face, "up from 105. If only Mom could see me now."

We made a return trip to Victoria's Secret the next day, because Brandi had gotten too big to fit into any of her 34C bras. I can't believe that I'm bigger than a C-cup," Brandi said. Sure enough, when the tape measure finished its work she had measured out as a 36D.

"This is all so interesting," Brandi said. "I never really knew what it meant to be a woman until I got this body. Everything is new -- I've had to learn a different way to walk since I acquired these hips."

"Are your thighs rubbing together yet?"

"Yeah," Brandi said. "How did you know that would happen?"

"I used to be fat, silly."

"Wow...I keep forgetting that. You're such a twig now. How much have you lost?"

"I'm down to one-twenty, so I've lost forty pounds since we moved in together." I hadn't thought about that until now. I'd lost one quarter of my body weight! While Brandi bought three new bras with matching panties (she was up to an L in that department), I looked at myself in the mirror.

Brandi was right -- I had become a shapeless rail of a woman in the last few months. My breasts had more or less disappeared, and all the cushion to my lower body had faded away while my hipbones remained broad. I had been miserable since I started dieting and it was driving me crazy to watch my roommate eat everything she wanted, grow into a curvaceous goddess, maintain her self-esteem, and knock the boys dead. I was sick of it.

As far as I was concerned, my weight-loss days were over. I took Brandi right over to the ice cream counter and bought her a big sundae and blew her away when I got one for myself.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said, digging into the ice cream with a vengeance. "I'm just starting to realize that attitude is everything. You were gorgeous when you weighed a hundred pounds, and you've just gotten more gorgeous as time has gone by."

Brandi rubbed her belly lovingly. "I think I was always meant to be fat."

Latest posts

Back