• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rowan in Orlando March 10-13

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Does a body good and is wickedly delicious! 🤤
DimensionsModel
So, as an early birthday gift to myself...im going to be in Orlando from March 10th to the 13th and so I wanted to say that if anyone else is in the area, I'd love to do lunch or dinner with people, and extending my trip is definitely a possibility if people wanted to pitch in for the room (very big room and only $50 a night) since that is my spring break week and I don't have class again until the following Tuesday, March 16th. We could have a mini dim bash! lol

Anyhow, if anyone is up for hanging out, I'd love to get a bunch of us together so please let me know!!

Rowan

Latest posts

Back