• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Roxy - by Mollycoddles (~BBW, Eating, Denial, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollycoddles

~BBW, Eating. Denial, ~SWG - a party girl has more fun than she anticipated

(Author's Note: Just a little story I wrote...I hope it's enjoyed here.)

Roxy
by Mollycoddles

Roxanne frowned as she packed herself into her clubbing clothes. She just couldn’t understand what was wrong at all; these black vinyl pants had fit perfectly just the other week. Now she had to fight with the reluctant zipper to get it all the way up.

"Must have shrunk in the wash," she told herself firmly. There wasn’t any other explanation.

"I can't have gained weight. That would be impossible," she thought. After all, she hardly ever ate anything besides salads and granola. She knew she had to keep her girlish figure if she hoped to snag a guy on what had become her frequent midnight Saturday clubbing excursions.

Roxy was a stunning Hispanic girl with ruby red lips and dark exotic eyes. She was now out of school and a party girl. Tonight was Saturday, the night she always went out on the town with her girlfriends for some fun and abandon.

Of course, they mostly went bar hopping. And she did tend to drink rather heavily, but in her mind she thought even the empty calories in alcohol shouldn’t be able to account for her clothes’ new tightness. What she didn’t realize, though, was that when she was drunk, she tended to get hungry, too. And she didn’t always pay attention to what she ate when she was feeling ravenous on those midnight rampages.

The rampages had actually been going on with increasing frequency for a few months. Also it wasn't just Saturday night - it was early evening drinking and subsequent unconscious pre-bedtime snacking as well.

Her roommate Mattie was aware of her weakness, however, and was upset at Roxy over a number of issues. She had been making sure there was always a supply of tempting goodies for Roxy to devour at night - and never said a word when they disappeared.

"I just don’t get it!” Roxy repeated to herself as she struggled to pull a pair of tight black pants over her thighs. They were normally tight, so that she could show off her shapely legs and cute rounded butt, but this time she felt like she was suffocating in them.

“C’mon, stupid pants, fit! Carrie will be here any minute!” She wriggled her voluptuous figure into the hip-hugging pants and hoped they would stretch as she wore them. That week she'd finished off a cherry pie, part of an angel food cake and some left over macaroni and cheese - but remembered nothing of it.

Roxy turned slightly to get a better view of herself in the mirror and approved of what she saw. She in her own eyes was a knock-out in her bootylious pants and her white crop top. The top was strategically cut to expose some major cleavage, even though Roxy didn’t really need any help with drawing attention to that area. Her naturally large jugs drew stares no matter what she wore and the provocative tattoo on her left boob ensured that boys always had something to look at.

A knock at the door pulled Roxy’s attention away from her reflection.

“Come in!” she called. The door opened and her friend Carrie walked in, smiling.

“Hey, girl!” squealed Carrie. “You ready for a wild night?”

Carrie was a short blonde with a wide eager grin. She was dressed in a pair of black pants and one of those shirts that’s only a front. You know, the kind with the strings that tie in back. I don’t know what they’re called but clubbing girls wear them all the time, the teases. Glitter sparkled on her generous bosom.

“You bet I am,” said Roxy, striking a pose. Her vinyl pants groaned as she shifted, but Roxy just attributed the noise to the natural stretching of the tight material as she wore them.

“There are supposed to be some hot new clubs opening in town tonight and I’m ready to hit them all! How do I look?”

“Super! You are the bomb, Roxy! No man could resist that!” said Carrie.

“You don’t think it’s too tight, do you?” Roxy turned around and stuck out her ample bum. “I think these might have shrunk in the wash. I don’t want to look like a slut and these are so snug now that they don’t leave much to the imagination.”

Her snug top crept several inches up her exposed belly as it bulged a full two inches over her waistband, but Roxy was seemingly oblivious to her growing paunch, which Carrie discreetly ignored. She knew her friend after a pitcher of beer was quite capable of eating a large pizza, followed later by a couple of Big Macs and fries or perhaps a banana split. All it took was a guy willing to indulge her appetite, and afterwards she wouldn't remember a thing.

Roxy seemingly had no consciousness of the two additional pounds on each butt cheek, three on each thigh, eighteen around her belly and another twelve on her arms and upper body.

In all, a year of partying and snacking had packed over a full forty pounds on her once lithe frame, and her clothes were straining their seams. But she hadn't a clue.

Latest posts

Back