• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rutherford Falls

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I saw this mentioned on another site -- a new sitcom called Rutherford Falls, from NBC but I'm not entirely clear whether it is broadcasting or streaming only. It has a lot of good names behind it (co-created by Michael Schur (creator of The Good Place, co-creator of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Parks & Recreation), Ed Helms (The Office), and Sierra Teller Ornelas (previously worked on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Superstore, Happy Endings). And the co-lead is Jana Schmieding, a plus-sized woman (who apparently had a podcast called Woman of Size, and also apparently is native north american). From what little I've read, it plays it very straight without her size being played for laughs or whatnot. I'm not sure if/when it will show up in Canada so I've not seen it, but for those who might be able to get it, someone please check it out and let us know what you think :)

Latest posts

Back