• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sabrina (1-2) by Borghen (~BBW, Stuffing, Revenge, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Stuffing, Revenge, ~SWG - a rudely treated house guest exacts revenge, with unexpected consequences

(Editor's Note: the author is a new contributor from Italy, which may account for a certain European flavor to the dialogue and characters)

Sabrina
by Borghen

Sabrina was really furious that night. Every inch of her 5’7’’ body was quivering with frustration and rage. She was a slender redhead with long toned legs and a nice round booty, thanks to her many years of dancing; her upper half was not unpleasant either: just above a flat belly there were two nice C cup breasts and an oval face covered with freckles with two sparkling green emerald eyes. She carried her 120 pounds wonderfully and she was well aware of it.

“How could they do this to me!” she nearly yelled, pacing hysterically through the corridors in the empty house she had rented for the holidays with her girlfriends. “They dumped me like an old toy and left without me!”

She paused to look in the mirror, as if she could find answers in it, but the only thing she saw was a young woman with a pale face, red cheeks and eyes on the verge of bursting into tears. She was wearing an old sleeveless shirt and a pair of tight jeans, both sweat stained after her long trip.

“Those bitches!” she hissed. “Are they maybe envious? Are they afraid I could steal their men away?”

After saying this she turned abruptly and headed for the kitchen stomping furiously her feet.

She sat on one of the chairs and reflected. Her holidays were supposed to be very funny and had actually begun in the best possible way. She had boarded a train and later a bus to join her four best friends. They had rented a small cottage near a village on the sea, ready to spend a few weeks partying together at night and scoring with the guys on the beach every day. Sabrina had arrived a few days later, mainly because she had some unfinished business back home.

But then things had started going wrong. Her four friends (but now she thought about them as former friends) had already made new acquaintances, finding a few guys ready to date them several nights in a row. Sabrina had immediately felt uneasy when that afternoon they had all started dressing and making up without saying a word. Questioned by her, they had plainly stated that they were going out with some guys and, no, there was no room for the fifth friend. A few minutes later, two cars had picked them up and they had left leaving a sad Sabrina alone.

“Have something from the fridge. You are going to pay us later whatever you eat!” These were the last words she had heard.

She sat at the table for a few minutes, biting her nails, trying not to weep.

Come on, it is not so bad, she thought, merely attempting to minimize her distress. You have time to make friends yourself and they will eventually apologize.

Despite her red hair, she was not hot tempered. She was actually rather shy and sweet, a bit naive too. Her belly rumbled, reminding her that she had not eaten anything since breakfast, early in the morning.

Well, I do not surely want to starve. I should find something to eat, she thought, getting quickly up. At least they told me I could take something from the fridge.

She went straight to the refrigerator, opened the door and looked inside. The shelves were loaded with the shopping made a few days before and mostly left there. She pondered for a while, then took a pizza and a bottle of orange juice. She closed the fridge and put the pizza in the oven setting quickly the timer, then opened the juice, sipping it and feeling the cold liquid dropping down to her stomach: it was sweet and tasty. After putting the bottle on the table, she spotted a pack of chips on the shelf just above the oven.

Why not? she thought standing up and grabbing it quickly.

She sat again at the table, tore the package open and started with a handful of chips. They were so salty that she had to gulp down a long sip of orange juice: the two flavors matched terribly well. Her belly rumbled again, asking for more and Sabrina was more than happy to please it. She kept on shoving in her mouth chips, washing them down with orange juice, as she waited for the pizza to be ready. Her sad mood was beginning to drift away when the bell of the oven rang. Only then did she realize that all the chips were over.

“Well, it is about time to start the real dinner” she said as she tossed the empty package on the floor and hurried to the oven.

The pizza was wonderful and rich, all covered with ham, cheese, sausages, garlic. Sabrina dropped it on the biggest plate she could find (and it was not big enough), then sat again at the table and started eating without even bothering to use forks or knives.

The first slice went down really fast, as she was still rather hungry, and its spicy flavor forced her to drink some more juice. She methodically ate and ate, helping herself with her drink, until the last slice of pizza had disappeared in her mouth.

Well, that was a great dinner. she thought as she drank the last drops of orange juice, then dropped the bottle on the floor as well, stifling a belch.

Now I am really full, I needed this, she thought rubbing her tummy happily.

“Man, I can still feel all the food.”

Amazed, she looked down and smiled in surprise. Her usually flat stomach now looked noticeably fuller and rounder and the waistband of her jeans was slightly cutting in her flesh. She caressed her small belly for a while, then stood up finding it a little harder than she had expected.

Well, it is time to clean everything and... she stopped abruptly, frowning as she was thinking of it. No, why should I care about it? Those bitches will have to clean and I am not going to take any complaint about how much of their precious food I have eaten, even if I do not repay them!

And then it came to her mind. Now, this is a great idea!

She slowly turned towards the refrigerator with a devilish smile. They were so worried that I could eat their shopping, leaving them with nothing? Well, it is exactly what I am going to do.

A grandfather clock rang in the other room.

It is nine o’ clock. I have at least four hours to sweep everything away. She patted her small potbelly. It is time to work for you, my little belly. It is going to be so funny.

Without thinking twice, she opened the fridge for the second time and started to put everything on the table. Once the fridge was empty she took care of the shelf right over the oven, carefully collecting every kind of food over it.

She started immediately with some ham, a piece of cheese and a few slices of white bread. She made quickly half a dozen small sandwiches and started eating them one after the other. When they were over, she grabbed a second bag of chips and tore it open as she had done before with the first one. This time there was no orange juice to help her, so she had to rely on a big bottle of coke, burping slightly after every sip. Her belly continued to expand outwards, as she ate. When the second bag of chips was empty, her gut was so swollen that she could no longer sit straight comfortably and had to lean back wards. She let out an earth shattering belch, confident that nobody was around, and continued her methodical binge.

Next came a big box of chocolate: she opened it quickly and started popping the candies in her mouth, savouring each of them. Soon her throat was dry, so she had to open a cartoon of milk. Once again, the mixed tastes of solid and liquid food were heavenly and helped her not to feel the discomfort of her belly getting fuller.

When the chocolate was over she took a deep breath and relaxed for a while, studying the results of her binge. Her gut was rounder now, looking like a pregnant lady at the end of the second trimester, and she could not suck in anymore. Curiously, she fingered he bellybutton and felt a tickling sensation. She had never been that full, but it was not as unpleasant as she could have expected. With little effort, she unbuttoned her jeans, massaging her pale flesh that bore a red line around the waist.

Sabrina put both hands on the table and slowly heaved herself standing, swearing out loud when her full belly bumped against the corner of the table itself. It hurt so much. She rubbed tenderly her midsection as if she were nursing a little baby, then she headed for the oven. Her trousers, unbuttoned and without any belt, fell on the floor around her ankles. She tried to bend to pick them up, but found that all the food in her belly made it impossible, so she just resolved to kick them away.

I could not button them anyway, right now, she exclaimed patting her dome of flesh. And I do not think I am going anywhere in the next few hours.

She giggled a little.

She looked at the table and saw that there was still some food waiting. She grabbed the few bags left and headed for the living room, leaving behind her a kitchen whose floor was scattered with torn packages and empty bottles. When she passed in front of the mirror in the corridor, she nearly fainted. The girl looking back from the glass had a beautiful face with food covered lips and red flushed cheeks; right below her breasts (she did not fail to notice the erected nipples) the buttons were straining to hold her massive belly. Her gut was so big and round that it obscured even the sight of her panties.

“Am I really that full?” she asked her mute reflection. The only answer was a loud gurgling sound coming from her gut.

Shaking her head in disbelief, she walked slowly to the living room where she eventually laid down on the sofa, dropping the remaining food on the floor beside her. She waited for a while, amused at the sight of her gut preventing her to see her feet, then grabbed the remote control from the nearby table and turned on the TV. She looked at the screen for a while, surfing among the various channel and eventually settled for a stupid talk show where stupid people were debating about a stupid subject.

“Anorexia is a common problem, whose roots are to be found in our self-obsessed role models...” A fat man was speaking pompously, while a rail thin former model was nodding her head looking really convinced.

It was so weird that Sabrina had to laugh, making her belly slosh and shake. Then she thought it was time to finish her job. She reached down and grabbed the first thing she could lay her hands on: it was a box of half a dozen small ice cream cones. She dropped it on top of her belly, opened it, and started eating the small cones one after the other. After them some apples came, very ripe and sweet and eventually a small package of grape. Sabrina ate everything without really listening to the TV show (the skinny lady was claiming to be “naturally trim” even though she always ate “like a pregnant cow”).

Eventually all the fruit was over; Sabrina found that the last container was a six pack of cheap beer, instead of some soft drink.

Oh, well, some booze will not hurt at all and might me help to digest. she thought stroking her even fuller stomach. She opened the first can with her nails and started gulping down the bitter liquid. It all went down her throat soothing her thirst and pleasuring her tongue. The empty can was tossed aside and Sabrina could start the second. After all six were empty and scattered on the carpet, the girl eventually relaxed stretching her arms over her head and taking a deep breath. Or at least that is what she tried to do, as her tight shirt was preventing both moves.

Blast it! I should have gotten rid of this long ago! Bloated and drunk as she was, it took her a considerable effort to undo all the buttons. After a short fight, the shirt fell on the floor and the redhead could finally rest on the sofa, listening to her stomach digest. It was a beautiful feeling and it became even better when she started massaging her distended gut with both hands.

It is heaven! she declared silently, amazed at the huge amount of food she had just packed in her belly, but she was especially surprised by the pleasure she felt. Slowly but surely she drifted off to sleep, only clad in her bra and panties.

Sabrina was awakened abruptly when she heard the front door slamming shut and her four friends speaking from the hall with loud drunken voices.

“Darn! I fell asleep!” She muttered kicking her legs while trying desperately to stand up. Her short nap helped the food to settle a little in her stomach, but she was still too bloated and drunk to move. In the hall, her friends were arguing about something. Apparently, three of them had been dumped by their respective dates after getting drunk and only Allegra, the fourth, had been successful. She had convinced her partner to carry all four back home and was going to date him next day.

The voices advanced through the corridor as three of the four girls stumbled to the kitchen, the fourth, whose name was Ginevra, entered the living room carrying four pizza boxes and turned on the light. Sabrina covered her eyes, stunned by the light, and heard the noise of the pizzas dropped on the floor.

“Oh my goodness!” yelled Ginny.

“What the heck happened to you?” Sabrina lowered her hands and look at her friend with a guilty expression. She opened her mouth to explain, but was only able to belch.

While Ginevra was still staring at Sabrina huge gut, Allegra and the other girls came back rushing from the kitchen. “We have been robbed! Some burglar has broken in and stolen all our food!”

Allegra grabbed Ginevra’s shoulders and shook her wildly, nearly stomping over the pizza boxes still on the floor. “Can you hear me, Ginny! Can you...” She stopped and looked the same direction as her friend. Her jaw dropped at the sight of the bloated Sabrina lying on the couch. The other girls had similar reactions, but they were drunker and thus not completely aware of what was happening.

“Yes, I ate everything.” hiccupped Sabrina trying to be stern, but sounding only sheepish and half asleep. “It serves you well for leaving me here all alone on my first night of vacation.”

She patted lightly her bulging midsection. “And do not thing about getting a single cent of refunding from me. I am not going to give you anything!” Her voice got more confident and she stifled another belch while looking defiantly at the four girls.

Allegra was the first one to react: she had drunk less than the others and was still quite sane. She walked right to the sofa and sat next to Sabrina with a mischievous grin. “So, you wanted to punish us for being nasty?”

Her voice was thick with malice as she gently rubbed Sabrina’s belly. The overstuffed girl tried to break free, but was only able to kick twice with her still slender legs before falling back exhausted. “Come on, behave properly and do not jostle your nice little tummy.”

Allegra stressed every single word as she was tapping Sabrina’s hard rock stomach that gurgled in response. “Oh, we are still hungry! I can fix that!”

She spoke with mock concern, then gestured to Ginevra who quickly picked up the boxes and hurried to the sofa.

“Ginny, our poor friend is literally starving, can you see it?” Allegra resumed her energetic rubbing, now using both hands. Sabrina felt a wave of pleasure running through her body and moaned softly. It is really arousing: I wish she would never stop.

“Do not complain, sugar, we are gonna help you!” Allegra had obviously misunderstood Sabrina’s groan.

“Now, Ginny, let us feed this little greedy pig.” She gave a last hard slap on the overstuffed stomach in front of her and then reached for the first slice of pizza.

Ginevra promptly sat on Sabrina’s legs, preventing her from standing up, and beckoned the two remaining girls to come closer and enjoy the show. Allegra shoved the first slice of pizza in Sabrina’s mouth, chatting merrily with the redhead and forcing her to swallow. Sabrina was way too full to eat anything more, but her friend bent on her and whispered to her ear “Eat, bitch! Eat or you are going to be really sorry.”

She concluded her sentence poking Sabrina’s full belly in the most painful possible way. Sabrina nodded weakly her head and forced herself to chew the pizza: after all it was still tasty, albeit a little cold.

Allegra grabbed a second slice and forced it down Sabrina’s throat as well, while Ginevra sat firmly on her legs, pretending to be examining closely her own nails. Margerita and Chiara, not completely aware of what was happening, just sat on the rug, occasionally poking pinching and rubbing Sabrina’s swelling midriff.

The first pizza was gone, but the punishment was not going to end. Sabrina stopped fighting, closed her eyes and tried to focus on her mouth and her stomach. It somehow worked, as her muscles relaxed and she felt ready to eat a little more. Unknowingly, Margherita and Chiara were really helping her with all that teasing.

“Here, have something to drink before we restart.” Allegra ordered putting a can of coke to Sabrina’s lips and forcing her to swallow without breathing.

The drunken girls went on for about half an hour. Ginevra eventually fell aslept, still sitting on Sabrina and Margherita and Chiara quickly got bored of their game, trying to focus on the talk show still on TV (a chubby girl was being interviewed about the dangers of anorexia while she was stuffing her face with a mega sandwich). Only Allegra kept on force feeding her former friend, showing no sign of slowing down. She stopped only when her finger brushed the bottom of the fourth box; she shrugged, took the last can and poured it into Sabrina’s open mouth.

“Here we are!” she clapped her hands and stood up to admire her masterpiece.

Sabrina could not find anything to say. She was only vaguely aware that Ginevra had gotten up relieving the pressure on her legs. “Look, Ginny! Our hungry friend looks really well fed!”

Allegra slowly stroked Sabrina’s belly, that now looked like that of a pregnant woman ready to give birth any moment.

“Yeah, we all should be proud for saving this poor, skinny gal from starving!” She gave a last, hard slap to the round orb of flesh and then clapped her hands.

“And now...”

“Now, I am a little hungry, Ally,” said Ginny with a sleepy voice. “We have not had dinner tonight, yet. We only drunk with those guys and then your friend brought us some pizzas but...”

She pointed to Sabrina’s midsection.

“What are we going to eat now” she asked frowning. Chiara and Margherita awkwardly stood up and faced Allegra, trying to understand what was going on. Sabrina, still in her food induced stupor, could only smile. It was no secret that Allegra and Ginevra did not like very much each other, and now it looked like they were ready to argue about who was to blame.

“Now we are really going to starve, thanks to your stupid plan!” Three pairs of angry eyes watched Allegra and Sabrina’s smile went wider. I knew it!

“What is wrong with you?” hissed Allegra. Are you maybe angry only because you got dumped while I still have somebody to date?”

Her voice was literally dripping poison.

“You are only envious!” She spat tapping Ginevra’s chest with a pointed finger.

Ginevra tried to slap Allegra in the face, but she dodged quickly and the clumsy attack hit Chiara on the forehead. The small brunette fought back trying to tackle the attacker and soon the two girls were tightly embraced trying to overpower each other. Margerita, the shortest and heaviest of the trio, tried to separate them, but was only able to push them both on Allegra. The four girls fell on each other and started hitting furiously whoever was close enough.

Sabrina eventually found strength to put both feet on the floor. Rocking back and fort, she was eventually able to fall right on her knees. She waited for a while, enjoying the feeling of her obscenely swollen belly resting on her thighs, the put a hand on the small coffee table to stand up.

It took three attempts, but she eventually did it, even though she had to arch her back behind as her gravity center had shifted forward. Luckily her muscular legs were strong enough to carry her newfound bulk towards her bedroom. The fight was still going on as she left the room.

In the corridor, she looked at herself for the third time in the mirror. Her belly was sticking several inches before her, past her sizeable breasts. She tried to feel it and poke it in different places, but her finger would never sink past the first knuckle and her stomach was ready to complain gurgling out loud. Slowly, she made her way to her bedroom and fell on the bed, breathing heavily for the effort. The last thing she felt before falling asleep for the second time was the immense pleasure given her by massaging with both hands her taut midsection.

(continued in post four of this thread)

Back