• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Samantha - by olly5764 (SSBBW, Magic Potion, Extreme Eating, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olly5764

SSBBW, Magic Potion, Extreme Eating, ~XWG - An additive that her boyfriend slips in her tea makes this supersized woman super-hungry!

Samantha
by olly5764

Dean went to the door with a sense of trepidation. He could see through the window that it was Samantha, and again, she was in tears. He opened the door and let her in, admiring how her top barely concealed her
650-pound body, and half thinking about what he could get up to with her.

“What on earth is the matter?” he asked.

“Me and Mum had a big fight,” she said, “and I walked out. It is my life, I am twenty one now for crying out loud! If I don’t want to lose weight, I don’t have to.”

“And why should you?” asked Dean, hugging her and rubbing her tummy. “Come on, I’ll get you some food.”

“Oh, er, I have already eaten,” said Samantha.

“Come on,” said Dean, “I am sure you can manage some more. You do want to get really fat, don’t you?”

“Of course I do honey, it is just..., oh, go on then.”

Dean returned from the kitchen with a big pile of cheese-and-ham toasties and a steaming mug of what looked like tea, made with gold-top milk, for extra fat.

“I don’t have much food in,” said Dean, “If you want more, I shall have to get take-away.”

Samantha tucked into the sandwiches and swilled her tea down.

“That tea tastes a little funny, you know,” she said. “I feel hungrier
than before you fed me, is that mad or what?”

“Okay,” said Dean, “time to come clean.”

“About what?”

“I have spiked your tea.”

“Deano, what are you on about?”

“It's a new drug we've been trialing, it allows your stomach and skin to expand very fast. If you don’t want to use it, ignore it and the effects will be gone by morning, but if you don’t want to ignore it, it will allow your stomach to expand as much as you want and you can eat to your heart's content. However, if you stop for more than three hours it will wear off, but your stomach will stay expanded. So, am I dumped?”

“No you are not dumped! Get on the phone to every take-away in the book that delivers and order one of everything on the menu. Start with a pizza place; I fancy some pizza.”

The first of the pizzas arrived within about an hour, as the delivery boy staggered under the 20 family-sized boxes of food.

Before Dean had paid for the food, Samantha was tucking in with gusto. Her huge belly was already starting to fill out.

“So, how big do you wanna get?” asked Dean, as the second pizza boy called.

“Well,” she replied, “you’d better sell this place and buy an old aircraft hanger. I wanna be visible from space.”

Samantha’s top was growing tight, and Dean offered to unbutton it for her, but she refused, preferring to go for popping the buttons off in a few minutes' time. Indeed, the buttons did pop off, and Samantha’s belly surged forward. Her jeans ripped, and her huge belly surged onward, now unrestrained.

“Man, that feels good,” she said. “Come on, stop staring, more food.”

The pizzas now disappeared at an alarming rate until eventually she had eaten one family-sized pizza from every delivery place in the town.

“Wow, look at the size of my belly,” Samantha said.

“I'm not surprised,” said Dean, "you've eaten 128 pizzas!"

“Ah, wow, right, what's next?”

“Kebab shops. They don’t have much variety, so I have just ordered 20 chicken, 20 donner and 20 shiskh from each one, is that okay?”

“That's cool; that's 60 from each shop, and there are 6 shops, so that is 360 kebabs. Look out, my beauty,” she said, talking to her belly.

The kebabs disappeared so fast Dean thought she’d inhaled them! Then it was onto the Chinese. There was only one Chinese take-away in town, so Dean had just ordered enough food for 100 people from their set meal menu.

When the driver dropped the food off, Dean gave him a tip and asked him to order another 100 meals as soon as he got back, as he felt he would need them.

By dawn, Samantha had eaten over three tons of food, and her belly was an awesome size.

“Ah, wow, Mum is going to do her nut!" she said.

“Had enough?" asked Dean.

“You're joking. The burger bar is open for breakfast, and the cafe in the town, I want their entire stock in my belly for breakfast.”

“Then what?”

“Then I need some sleep, I've done some eating last night!”

Latest posts

Back