• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Same Sex Kiss-In

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
In preparation for the national Same Sex Kiss Day, there was a Same Sex Kiss-In on Fountain Square today in Cincinnati. The mayor made a brief speech and started our famous fountain (you can see it in the intro to WKRP In Cincinnati) in honor of the beginning of spring. When the fountain went on, a group of 'Mos and their supporters kissed their same sex partners, loves, and/or friends. I went with my best friend and two of her children. We had a very good time and it was so neat being that open in the heart of Cincinnati--something that surely doesn't happen often.

I have photos, but I haven't pulled them from my camera yet.

Latest posts

Back