• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Scale of Justice - by Matt L (~BBW, Imagery, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW, Imagery, ~MWG - a vain teen encounters a transformation

Scale of Justice
By Matt L.
(Adapted from Short Stories Anthology, Vol 2)

Olivia Marquette was quite bored. Invited to her cousin’s sleep over, she had very little in common with the other girls. 18-year old Olivia was a popular and athletic student whose beauty was favored by a lot of guys in the more elite social circle. Her long hair was golden blond and wavy, though only her cousin knew it was out of the bottle. Her face was highly attractive and her figure, slim and curvaceous.

Sitting on the sofa in her teal pajama’s and drinking a cola, she watched as the other girls mingled over what guys they thought looked hot, music, and fashion.

"What am I doing here?" Olivia thought to herself as she glanced over at her cousin stuffing her mouth with chips. Olivia loved her cousin Denise like a sister, and thought it sweet that she invited her to her party, but now she was thinking, "This was a bad idea. I’m in a room full of heifers."

Denise was a full figured beauty in her own right. She had long curly brown hair and the cutest face imaginable. Denise’s 190-pound completely round butterball body was always nicely dressed and she had enough self-esteem to realize that size has nothing to do with feminine beauty.

Olivia never gave her cousin a hard time about being chubby, but she didn’t happen to cotton to other heavy chicks. Not one of Olivia’s friends was larger then a size 6, heavy gals just didn’t make it into her circle. Denise thought Olivia was a tad too snobby for her own good while Olivia considered herself and her slim friends to just having high standards.

Denise’s other friends at the party got along with Olivia and Olivia showed them the proper respect. But if she ran into any one of them the next day, she would simply ignore them. After all, they weren’t in her league. There was Stacy, a 175-pound pear-shaped beauty with long brown hair, Iris a sweet faced 240-pound young lady with curly blond hair and Calla a Latin American babe with an exquisite face, long straight black hair, and well fed 300 pound figure.

Denise approached her cousin, "What’s going on? Don’t you want to join in on the fun?"

Olivia stood up, "Actually, I’m thinking about turning in."

Denise blinked her eyes, "Turning in? It’s not even mid-night?"

Olivia took her cousin by the hand and led her into the bathroom. "Nothing personal Denise, but I’m bored. Right now I could be hanging out with my friends, at some party with some guys. I mean I don’t fit in here."

Denise tilted her head, "Sure you do. The girls think you’re so cool."

In a condescending tone, Olivia remarked, "That’s because I’m cute and popular. Your friends are flattered to be around me."

Denise was caught between anger and insult. "Uh? What? So you’re better then them?"

Olivia didn’t want to argue, "Let me just remove my contacts and go to sleep, okay."

Denise wouldn’t let go of it. "You think you're so perfect? How many people know you wear contacts because you’re so vain. How many of your friends know your golden blond locks come straight out of the bottle or that at one time you used to be chubby?"

Olivia turned away and began removing her contacts, as Denise drew a breath, "Okay, okay, maybe we move in two different circles, I’m sorry for getting upset. The pizza will be here shortly, won’t you stay up a little longer and at least join us for a slice?"

Olivia gagged, "Pizza? Do you know what pizza will do to your figure?"

Denise had enough of Olivia’s attitude and quickly left to join her friends. Once Olivia removed her contacts, she went into her purse and took out her eyeglass case. Her glasses, which she never wore in public were black framed and in her own words, nerdy looking. Upon putting on the glasses, Olivia noticed a scale, unkown to her on loan to Denise from one of Neala's protoges.

Patting her flat tummy, she smiled and stepped upon the scale for laughs. Olivia watched as the scale read 125 pounds. Nodding her head, she looked back at the mirror and noticed she looked different. Her face looked rounder and she looked wider in the hips. Facing back at the scale, it read 150 pounds. Olivia placed her hands over her belly feel how soft and plump it had become.

Looking back in the mirror, Olivia saw that her posterior was inflated and her face was chubby. Again she turned to the scale. 175 / 195/ 205 the numbers continued to increase and so did her body. 215/ 245/ 300. Olivia couldn’t keep her eyes off the scale, 310/ 345/ 350. Finally the scale paused. Olivia felt normal and giggled.

Bouncing off the scale, Olivia carefully examined her body. For whatever reason, Olivia never thought she ever looked any different. Her hair was now dishwater blond with brown roots, short, and tied in pigtails. Her extremely round face was cute with chubby cheeks and very prominent double chin. Her double chin was so thick in fact, Olivia almost looked like she had no neck! Her 350-pound body was flabby and now wearing an oversize pink T-shirt and light blue pajama bottoms. Her big upper arms jiggled and her large breasts barely fit in her bra. Her belly was huge and her spacious waist had quite a few thick rolls of fat.

Olivia giggled again as she playfully shook her belly, before leaving the bathroom to join up with her cousin and friends. Olivia’s corpulent bubble butt bounced as she moved and her overly generous fat thighs wiggled. Once in the living room Olivia smiled, "Did the pizza get here yet?"

Denise waved her cousin over, "Yeah, just got here."

Olivia giggled, "Fun-tas-tic! I can’t get enough pizza!"

Olivia was no longer bored. Matter of fact, she was having a good time among her peers.

FINIS

Latest posts

Back