• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Scary (for me) New Business Venture

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHead

Tom Selleck's Bride
Okay...I have been painting for a little over a year now. Everyone who see's my stuff is always saying I need to sell it. I've been yah; right, you're just being nice!

Well a friend of mine has a beauty shop and I'd painted a serving tray for her (looks like it's black laquer) and people have been asking where they can buy one.

So here it is; I have an opportunity to feature my artwork at a place called the "PackRat Mall" it has multiple vendors who rent space and then pay a portion of their profit to the owner of the building plus a monthly rental.

I'm okay with doing it...but here is the scary part. My art means something to me; I'm just not sure I can sell it to whoever!

Let me know if you have experience in this field...or just input as a small business person.

Here is a list of what I'm thinking I will carry.

Laquered Trays in a variety of designs including some eclectic designs featuring beads

Glass & Pitcher serving set (for tea/lemonade) dishwasher safe, safe to drink out of etc

Wine Glass Set
Vases

Original art work on canvas

Picture Frame with matting design

Painted fabric designs on table cloths...shower curtains, napkins

Painted wood shelves

Candle's painted

I can also do custom work for a newlywed, i.e.; I painted a picture of a heart & home with Tom & I's wedding date on it and it's hanging over our doorway.

Latest posts

Back