• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seduced by a Sexy Superior Size (~BBW, romance, wrestling, tickling, face-sitting)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlkegbrat

~BBW, romance, wrestling, face sitting, tickling - A muscular young man is overwhelmed by lust for an older BBW who seduces hm and helps him overcome his prejudice against large woman.

Seduced by a Sexy Superior Size
by mlkegbrat

When I was 20 years old I went to a wild college party with Warren, a fraternity brother. It was a beer-swilling, pot-smoking affair. I became engaged in a conversation with an attractive, chubby, co-ed in another room away from the party. Warren came looking for me and seemed astonished that I would "waste" time talking to a heavy woman. He urged me to back away from my conversation and under his breath he kept muttering "boat, boat,"--his derogatory term for a fat woman.

The lady I was talking to showed no evidence that she heard his hurtful remarks, yet I politely excused myself and followed the unfortunate influence of my frat brother.

Over the next year, I often saw this woman walking to class on campus. She had a big sexy ass, and at night I found myself masturbating to sex fantasies of her allowing me to watch her naked buttocks while she walked around the bedroom. I longed for her to sit on me, her buttocks on my chest in front of my chin. I vowed to ask her for her phone number the next time I saw her.

On several occasions I tried to muster up the courage, but then I realized Warren and the rest of my fraternity brothers would make fun of my choice. I might've been able to overcome this prejudice, but I was also shy and inexperienced, and so her weight gave me an excuse not to follow through on my desire.

In the meantime college flew by and I never had sex. My college lovelife consisted of a few bad dates with a cold woman who openly said she didn't like sex and an unattractive woman who always managed to make me feel like an idiot.

Throughout college I felt inferior, so I lifted weights religiously. I worked so hard that by the time I graduated I could benchpress 300 pounds which was twice my weight. Nevertheless, my feeling of low self esteem would not fade.

Several years after college, I sought a better job than my assistant manager's position at the local hamburger joint. I applied for an opening as an insurance salesman. The office was a converted former residence in a business district. I introduced myself to the receptionist and told her I was applying for a job. She stood and walked to the filing cabinet to get me an application. She had an abnormally large derriere...but it was surprisingly sexy in the way it jiggled when she walked. The sight of her backside alone gave me an instant reflex erection.

Suddenly, she turned around and caught me gazing at her behind. I looked up and felt a little embarrassed. She merely smiled and handed me the application. When I was finished filling out the application, I placed it on her desk. She interrupted typing on the office computer and swung her swivel chair toward me. She read through my application quickly and said, "I'll put your application on top. You've got the best qualifications of any applicant."

A few days later, they hired me. Most of the time I worked in the field and didn't stay in the office with the receptionist whose name I discovered was Rhonda. But I realized she favored me. She always gave me the best leads. And I noticed she left tiny marks on my personal office correspondence that could be construed as hearts.

For several months on occasions I did come to the office, she flirted with me, and not so subtly let me know her age (10 years older than me), that she had no husband or boyfriend, and that the clock was ticking on her reproductive potential.

Just being in the same room with her usually gave me an erection. I fantasized about her. My desire for her made me feel helpless. Finally, I decided I could care less what anybody thought. Who cared about my old college buddies who I hardly saw any more anyway. I asked Rhonda to go out on a date with me.

We dated for a month and she kept hinting that she'd let me go all the way, but I delayed, unsure of myself because I'd never had sex before. I couldn't hide how excited I was. She'd accidentally touched my boner many times during our torrid make-out sessions. One evening, I caved and asked her to go to bed.

Under the covers we enjoyed prolonged foreplay until she finished me off by getting on top and riding me while facing away from me, so I could see her abnormally big ass shake up and down. It made me feel overwhelmed. I was hooked.

Rhonda is a big woman. She outweighs me by about 100 pounds. We determined I was stronger than her, though. One Sunday afternoon, a few weeks after we first started making love, I suggested we have a wrestling match in the bed. She was game, but she told me not to hurt her. I promised to be gentle and soon we grappled between the sheets.

I was too quick, my upper body strength was too much, and I pinned her with ease. I confessed that I fantasized she could beat me at wrestling. She thought this was amusing and laughed at me. She didn't believe I'd like it if she could outwrestle me. I told her next time we wrestled I'd let her win.

The thought of letting her beat me at wrestling excited me everytime we made love over the next few weeks, but it took a while before I got the nerve to suggest it again.

"Are you going to let me win this time?" she asked.

I was thrilled she remembered.

"You'll find out," I said.

We were already naked on the bed when we started struggling. I pretended to try, but gradually I let her overpower me, and she got on top and pinned me, shoving her medium-sized breasts into my face.

"You shouldn't let me win," she said.

She turned sideways. To give the reader an impression about how wide her hips are, when she sat on me sideways, her rear-end stretched from my sternum to the tip of my erect penis which was stuck under her left hip.

"You shouldn't let me win," she repeated.

She started lightly tickling my side which was between her ample thighs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little alarmed because I knew exactly what she was about to do.

"Teaching you a lesson on why you shouldn't let me win a wrestling match," she said. "Are you ticklish?"

"No," I said, though I didn't really know. I hadn't been tickled since I was a small child. I did have an old fantasy of being tickled by a fat woman, and now I realized it was going to come true.

"You're not?" she asked with a surprised tone. "I don't believe you."

She started tickling my side faster, and I tried hard not to laugh. I also discovered that, though I was stronger than her, I wasn't strong enough to get her off me. I tried to reach around and block her tickling fingers, but she just shifted her target to my legs, neck, underarms, groin, and testicles. Everytime she tickled the latter three, I burst out laughing.

"You know what I think. I think you are ticklish," she said.

I tried to squirm out from under her, but the combination of her weight and the odd sideways sitting angle kept me trapped, like when a submission wrestler has an opponent in an arm lock.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she teasingly warned, as I desperately tried to push her off me.

But from the angle, I could only push with one arm, and I couldn't stop her from delivering another dose of tickling. I giggled and felt so helpless. The thought that she could literally tickle me to death crossed my mind. I nearly panicked, but there was joy mixed in with my irrational fear.

She changed position and sat on my face and I dutifully performed oral sex til she apparently orgasmed. Then she rode me like she did our first time together.

"Now you know what's going to happen if you ever let me beat you in a wrestling match again," she said.

As of today, Rhonda and I have been together for two years. My readers probably want to know the history of our wrestling matches since those early encounters. I enjoyed being dominated (especially the tickle torture) so much I let her defeat me about twice a month. I only pin her about once every four months, just to surprise her. She's most ticklish on her butt, underarms, and feet; and she seems to like it when I get revenge.

There were three wrestling/tickle matches that were even more exciting than usual. Our wedding night when she sat on me for an extra long time, making me so excited that I repeatedly made love to her til dawn. Another time she caught me masturbating during the middle of the night (I didn't want to wake her up), just before I was about to orgasm. She suddenly sat on me while I played with myself and punished me with lots of tickling and face-sitting and she frustatingly prevented my orgasm, until I begged.

But the most exciting match occurred when her beautiful buxom mother visited, upon learning that Rhonda was expecting. That night, while her divorcee`mother stayed in the guest room, next to our bedroom, Rhonda unexpectedly sat on me and made me laugh so hard, I was sure her mother could hear through the walls.

In futility I had tried so hard not to laugh because I didn't want her attractive mother knowing I was ticklish--a humiliating weakness. But she knows now that her large daughter dominates and tickles me and I love it. The secret is out.

Latest posts

Back