Selfies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Anjula

the bitchy one
Ok so I've been on dims for almost 9 years and in my time here I've met a lot of great people. A few of them became my close friends and last month, for my 25th birthday, Laura has come to see me ( in Poland, DUH!) She is a fellow FFA, an autor of "The Gardener" story, and my sista from another mista <3 and if it wasn't for dims we would have never met (since my girl is americaaaaaaan y'all). So here is a cute pic of us, and yes, Laura is the bomb one I'm the goofball in a cap lol

Tad

mostly harmless
Ok so I've been on dims for almost 9 years and in my time here I've met a lot of great people. A few of them became my close friends and last month, for my 25th birthday, Laura has come to see me ( in Poland, DUH!) She is a fellow FFA, an autor of "The Gardener" story, and my sista from another mista <3 and if it wasn't for dims we would have never met (since my girl is americaaaaaaan y'all). So here is a cute pic of us, and yes, Laura is the bomb one I'm the goofball in a cap lol
That is so cool! I love stories like this. I hope you had a great time together :)

PS: you are hiding well in that pic, but we know you are pretty bomb too!

Tad

mostly harmless
The problem ehen you have been around here as long as you have is that protective extended family type of that feeling develops -- "how dare anyone think our Anjula is anything other than completely beautiful!?!". ;-)

But seeing as it is your own request: cute pic.

Latest posts