• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sharing an apartment

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
So now that I'm employed I'm looking to get out of my pop's house as soon as possible.

I make ~700 a month, with a serious possibility of a second, better paying/more hours job on the way.

I don't really make enough to live somewhere and still be able to eat/party/have a life, so I'm probably going to get an apartment with my closest friend.

Do you guys have any tips, advice, horror stories, good stories, etc. about sharing an apartment?

For the record, I'd rather live on my own and just have close friends over all the time than live with them, but sometimes you ain't got options. And obviously I'm not trying to move out tomorrow or anything.
I have a goal of being out before February in mind. I'm going to do research. I'm going to save up. I'm learning how to budget, etc.

Latest posts

Back