• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

She's the Big One - by blargolis (SSBBW, Feeding, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blargolis

SSBBW, Feeding, ~XWG - A man meets his dream woman and a relationship develops

She's the Big One
by blargolis

I met a lady online playing a game. She was already 200 pounds but her eyes slayed me. We of course got a little rowdy after dinner. She then whispered to me, "I want to get fatter but I am afraid no man would want me."

"Ridiculous, a lot of guys like super-sized women. It's just how are you going to get around? We're going to have to widen everything."

So without a problem we hired some workers, and I of course pitched in, to make every doorway and hallway three times bigger.

I then started feeding her 18,000 calories a day. She ate 4 cakes, two pies, pastries, fruit, yogurt, meat, ice cream -- everything. We also got a 4000-pound scale to see where she would peak. Except she never seemed to peak at all.

After two months we weighed in. Since I am old and sick I lost 20 pounds, down to 150. Sad. But my love weighed in at 420 pounds.

"Hahahaha 420!?"

Wow. She broke chairs already. Her belly was massive, hips that could cause earthquakes, yet remained healthy and beautiful, eyes so devastatingly desirously green that no man could resist, in spite of her size.

"MORE!" she demanded.

OK

After a few more months we weighed her in. She had already popped buttons on most of her clothes and pants were not made to handle a belly of her size.

680 pounds.

"Hun you sure you want to be this big?"

"No, bigger,” she giggled.

OK

The feeding continued and the pounds kept coming.

The best day was when she had the biggest pair of pants ever custom made, sat down and boom they exploded. We both laughed and snuggled. To be hugged by a woman her size was wonderful.

Next weigh-in a few months later, 850 pounds. I already had to wheel her around on a special heavy duty wheelchair, which I didn't mind doing.

During the holidays she went on a food fantasy bender and ate more than most nations eat. I couldn't keep up! Tried but couldn't. She was also drinking weight gain drinks. She blew up another pair of special made pants and was relegated to wearing enormous muumuus. Her belly was over 120 inches around, and she was still gaining.

"MORE!"

Insatiable. She got more. A lot more.

She kept getting fatter, her ponderously opulent belly reaching her feet. Her arms were as fat as her legs. She was massive.

"C'mon honey we need to weigh you. Oof ow, ya know it's hard to move you when you probably weigh ten times what I do. Hehehehe."

1450 pounds.

Holy moly!

Got a special bed for her as she crushed two.

She kept eating, stuffing herself to sleep every few hours. I had to make special clothes out of entire packs of sheets, nothing fit her anymore. Her belly was beyond her feet, a giant mass of fleshy goodness. Yum.

Our last weigh-in she was 1890-pounds.

Unfortunately I had to go to war and when I came back, she was even bigger, but had another boyfriend. However we're still friends.

"Know how much I weigh now?" she said on the phone. "2500-pounds!"

"I miss ya honey."

Sad but kinda true.

Latest posts

Back