Sister's Revenge

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thedoctor66

Sister's Revenge
by thedoctor66

Madison and Mary Anne were about as close as two sisters could be. The 23 year old twins had done everything together their entire lives. They always hung out together in high school, they went to the same college, and now they shared an apartment together as they were working their way up the ladder at their respective jobs. The only person in the world they loved as much as each other was their little brother Jake, who was currently a sophomore in college. Unlike his sisters, Jake was not the most attractive person in the world; he had a bit of a potbelly, was a little on the short side, and had abnormally pale and pasty skin. However, what he lacked in looks he made up for in smarts and personality, and his sisters loved him dearly.

Lately, Jake had been raving to his sisters on the phone about his new girlfriend Katie, who was supposedly one of the hottest girls on campus. The sisters decided to visit Jake and meet this Katie for themselves. When they arrived on campus however, they were greeted by the sight of their little brother curled up in his dorm room crying his eyes out. "Katie cheated on me!" he sobbed. "My roommate told me he saw her making out with the captain of the football team, and when I confronted her about it, she just laughed in my face and asked me if I really expected a hottie like her to be satisfied with a dweeb like me." Madison hugged and consoled her brother, while Mary Anne fumed silently to herself. How dare this stuck up cow treat her brother like that? She wasn't quite sure how or when, but she would have revenge on the bitch who broke her brother's heart. That skinny little miss wouldn't be so pretty by the time she and Madison were done with her.

A couple months had passed since Jake had his heart broken by the uncaring Katie. It was now the beginning of summer, and Mary Anne had been promoted to pastry chef at the restaurant where she worked. At this time of year, it was common for the restaurant to hire a large number of waiters and part time cooks, most of them high school and college students. Mary Anne didn’t usually pay much attention to the new employees, since they generally only lasted till the end of summer, but one of the new waitresses instantly caught her eye. It was Katie! She had never actually met the girl before, but Jake had shown her enough pictures for her to instantly recognize her. Mary Anne had to admit, Katie was drop dead gorgeous; dark brown hair, sapphire blue eyes, and the figure of a fashion model. Looking at the stunning example of womanhood standing before her, and then at the stockpiles of food in the restaurant’s kitchen, Mary Anne was struck with inspiration. She knew exactly how she was going to get revenge on Katie. She pulled out her phone and texted Madison. “Hey sis, you’ll never believe what just happened….”

Mary Anne made sure to strike up a friendship with Katie in the coming weeks. She had observed that Katie was terrible at her job. She frequently brought orders to the wrong tables, wrote down incorrect orders in her notebook, and sometimes dropped plates of food on the floor. Naturally, this led to her being chewed out frequently by her boss and coworkers. Whenever this happened, Mary Anne would swoop in and offer Katie support. “Don’t worry Katie, you’re no worse than most people when they first start this job. I’m sure things will get better soon.” That wasn’t true, of course; Katie was just plain lazy and put no effort into her work, but Mary Anne’s words were exactly what Katie wanted to hear, and the two became solid friends. In her efforts to “cheer Katie up” Mary Anne offered her some of the desserts and pastries she had made after their shift was over. At first, Katie would refuse, or only take small bites, but as she continued to struggle at her job and the stress continued to pile on, she began to eat whole cheesecakes and pies at a time, to the point where Mary Anne had to work overtime to make enough desserts for both the restaurant and Katie’s growing appetite. At first, Mary Anne was frustrated with Katie’s apparent lack of growth, but as she continued to pack away rich, fattening treats, the slightest signs of progress became apparent. Katie’s butt began to look a little wider, her arms a bit beefier, and to Mary Anne’s excitement, her belly started to grow soft and pooch out over her waist band just a tad.

One day, after Katie spilled a bowl of pasta all over a customer, her boss called her into his office and informed her that, due to her poor performance, he had to terminate her employment. Katie rushed to the kitchen to seek comfort from her “friend”. Mary Anne had just finished making a chocolate cheesecake, and, without saying a word, Katie grabbed a fork and started shoveling it into her mouth. “I really needed this job” Katie sniveled in between bites. “My parents aren’t helping pay for college this year, and I don’t have enough to pay for tuition and housing.” Mary Anne placed her hand on Katie’s arm, noting with delight how soft and jiggly it felt. “Listen, my sister and I share an apartment not far from your school. Why don’t you move in with us for a while, rent free? At least until you get some money saved up.” Katie’s eyes bugged out of her head. “OMG, are you serious? That would be fantastic!” Katie wolfed down the last bite of the cheesecake and patted her gut, which was well on its way to becoming a full blown pot belly. “Great!” Mary Anne said. “Let me call my sister.” “It’s well past time Madison was able to join in the fun” Mary Anne thought to herself with a smirk.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedoctor66

Madison was thrilled with the progress her sister had made in fattening up Katie. When Katie had first moved her things into their apartment, Madison was amazed at how soft and bloated she had looked. Katie seemed to be blissfully unaware of her recent weight gain, as she continued to wear all her old clothes. Madison was a web designer who worked at home most of the time, so her job was to make sure Katie ate all the junk food they had stealthily placed throughout the apartment, as well as the desserts that Mary Anne occasionally made. As it turned out, Madison’s task proved to be very easy. Having dieted and maintained a strict exercise routine her entire life, Katie was really enjoying the newfound pleasures of junk food and candy, and now that her gluttonous tendencies had been unleashed, it seemed she had no intention of stopping.

Madison’s real challenge was in trying to convince the expanding Katie that she wasn’t really gaining any weight, or at least not a significant amount. For a while, she was able to accomplish this simply by flattering Katie’s swollen ego and constantly telling her how pretty she looked. Although Katie was aware that she may not have been as slim and tight as she once was, Madison’s constant affirmation made her not worry about it as much, and besides, everyone puts on a little weight in college right? However, one day about two weeks into Katie’s new semester, Madison realized she was going to have to take more definitive action. Katie came out wearing a light blue t shirt that at one point highlighted her figure very nicely, but now exposed her entire lower belly, including her belly button, and a pair of black sweatpants that were straining to contain her widening butt and thicker thighs. As Katie bent over to pick up her book bag, Madison got a perfect view of just how large Katie’s ass had gotten. Her once loose sweatpants were now skin tight, and Madison swore she could see cellulite deposits through the fabric. Madison discreetly took a photo of Katie while she was bent over and texted it to her sister. “Our girl’s getting too big for her britches. We’re gonna have to do something; I think even she would notice if she split her pants.” Mary Anne texted back: “Maybe we should replace her clothes with larger sizes.” Madison hesitated. It was risky, but so was letting Katie outgrow her clothes so much even she couldn’t deny how fat she was getting. After Katie left for school, Madison grabbed several of her shirts and pants, got into her car and rushed to the mall to buy replacements. Fortunately, she was able to find everything she had taken from Katie’s closet. She bought everything in a size larger than she thought Katie currently was, so she had plenty of more room to grow. Now all she could do was wait and see if Katie noticed. The next morning, Madison and Mary Anne heard a squeal coming from Katie’s room. “This is unbelievable!” The girls winced as they waited for her to come out of her room. “Hey guys, you won’t believe this. I know my eating habits haven’t been the best lately, but somehow I’ve actually managed to lose weight. Look, these pants are looser on me than they used to be!” The sisters looked at each other and inwardly smirked. This was going to be even easier than they thought.

As it turned out, Madison’s greatest contribution to Katie’s growth was introducing her to beer. Unsurprisingly, Katie was struggling in school almost as much as she was at her waitressing job, so Madison suggested Katie throw one back “to take the edge off the stress”. In reality, Madison was only interested in making sure Katie had access to thousands of empty calories, and her plan worked to perfection. As the twins had already discovered, Katie was really a hedonistic glutton at heart, and as soon as she discovered how pleasurable alcohol was, she proceeded to overindulge just like she had with Mary Anne’s desserts. It wasn’t long before all this excess alcohol began to take its toll on Katie’s already soft and untoned figure. Her belly surged out about a foot and a half in front of her and started to droop down over her crotch, while her ass continued its horizontal expansion, and visibly jiggled whenever she walked.

Mary Anne had been particularly busy at work lately, and hadn’t been able to keep track of Katie’s progress as much as she would have liked, so she was pleasantly surprised one day about two months after Katie moved in with them. She stepped into the living room after a long hard day at work to be greeted by the sight of Katie sitting on the floor in a drunken stupor watching TV. There were several empty beer cans and two half empty pizza boxes lying around, and Katie was clearly showing the effects of her most recent binge. Her entire body looked bloated and overstuffed; her belly was actually touching the floor as it rested between her two meaty thighs, which were stuffed into a pair of far too tight yoga pants. Mary Anne looked at her sister and gave her a thumbs up. Feeling bold, she poked Katie’s bloated gut sharply, then gave it a hard slap. Katie groaned softly but was too fuzzy brained to really be aware of what was going on. Feeling confident that she wouldn’t remember this in the morning, Mary Anne grabbed a piece of pizza and shoved it into Katie’s mouth. Despite her extremely overfed state, the pig mindlessly chowed down everything Mary Anne gave her, until she had eaten a whole extra pizza and a box of Twinkies. Mary Anne smirked and patted Katie’s now rock-hard belly, causing Katie to burp softly. “Sleep well pig” Mary Anne said quietly.

Throughout all of this, Katie was still in deep denial about her massive weight gain. Of course, she could no longer deny that she was bigger than she used to be, but she just chalked it up to the typical “freshman fifteen”, even though she was now a junior, and convinced herself that she could lose these “few extra pounds” whenever she wanted. She was still convinced that she was one of the hottest girls on campus. That was why she was so excited when she heard there was going to be a huge frat party this upcoming weekend. Her social life was not nearly as active this semester since she no longer lived on campus, so she was eager to mix with her old friends again. The twins were also excited about Katie attending the party, as all of her old friends and rivals would see the former beauty queen in all her adipose enhanced glory. The night Katie was about to leave for the party, Madison mixed a large dose of appetite stimulants into Katie’s drink. She had purchased these stimulants the day Katie moved in with them, but had never needed to use them, as Katie’s own greedy appetite did most of the work. Tonight, however, the twins wanted Katie to make as much of a pig of herself as possible in front of all her old friends. Katie left the apartment wearing a pair of black capris that looked they might rip at any moment, and a pink blouse that did nothing to hide her bulging belly. The twins assured her of how beautiful she looked, and handed her a box of donuts for her to chow on on the trip to the party. As Katie walked out the door, Madison and Mary Anne started laughing and hugged each other. “That empty headed jerk is finally going to pay for humiliating our brother!” Madison said. You’re right Maddie” said Mary Anne. “If her old friends are as catty as I think they are, our corpulent friend is in for her worst nightmare!”

thedoctor66

Katie arrived at the party full of self-confidence and without any anxiety. She was accustomed to all the guys in a room drooling all over her and all the girls sucking up to her, and in her deluded little mind, nothing had happened to change that. For some reason, though, she felt extremely hungry, even after eating the entire box of donuts Mary Anne and Madison had given her. She hoped this party had plenty of snacks. Looking around the room, she didn’t see anyone she recognized yet, but she did see a snack table, so she headed for that as fast as her fat legs would carry her. Her hunger was absolutely raging at this point, and she began to shovel little hotdogs into her mouth straight out of the serving bowl. “Woah fatty, this is a private party, not an all-you can-eat buffet” said a familiar voice from behind her. Katie turned around to see her roommate from freshman year, Tiffany. “Hey Tiff, long time no see, still as catty as ever huh girl?” Tiffany’s eyes bugged out of her head. “Katie?! Is that you? Holy crap, there were rumors around campus that you’d put on some weight, but I had no idea it was this much. You look like the Michelin Man swallowed a beach ball” Tiffany exclaimed, patting Katie’s bulbous belly. “Gee whiz Tiff, you don’t need to be such a bitch” Katie whined, self-consciously placing her hands over her gut. Tiffany called out to the whole room, “Hey everyone, an old friend dropped in to say hello, does anyone recognize her?” A whole throng of college kids gathered around, reacting with shock and amusement when they discovered who the fat girl was. ‘Oh my god, she must have put on a hundred pounds!” “Her ass must be 5 feet wide!” “What has she been eating, her family?!” Katie began to cry. “Come on you guys, you don’t need to be so mean, I’ve only put on a few pou-” POP! She was interrupted by the button on her pants popping off and flying across the room, exposing her giant, sagging belly in all of its true glory. There was complete silence for a few seconds, until the whole room exploded in laughter. Feeling utterly humiliated for the first time in her life, Katie grabbed the bowl of little hotdogs and waddled out of the room as fast as she could.

During the ride back to the apartment, Katie’s feelings of humiliation and shame were gradually overtaken by her uncontrollable hunger. She thought she remembered Mary Anne telling her there was a chocolate chip cheesecake in the fridge. A few bites of that would make her feel better, and then she could deal with what had happened to her at the party. When she entered the apartment, the twins didn’t seem to be home, but she didn’t care. She lumbered over to the fridge, found the cheesecake, and began shoveling it into her mouth with her bare hands. In her excitement, she dropped the cheesecake on the floor. Without even hesitating, she got down on her hands and knees and started eating it off the floor like the pig that she was. As Katie became lost in her ecstasy, she suddenly felt a hand slapping her hard on her ass. Katie squealed and turned around to see Mary Anne and Madison standing over her with terrible smirks on their faces. “Uh, hey guys” Katie said nervously. “You’ll never believe what happened to me at the party. “Let me guess” said Madison. “All your old friends mocked and teased you over what a fat sow you’ve become.” “H-how did you know?” asked Katie with a whimper. “Because that was our plan all along you stupid cow!” Mary Anne laughed. “Do you remember a guy you dated last year? A guy who loved you and treated you like a queen, and in return you treated him like dirt and humiliated him by publicly cheating on him?” “Do you mean Jake?” Katie asked, getting really nervous now. “Yeah, he’s the one. I’m surprised you remember his name. You see, we’re his big sisters, and we don’t take kindly to selfish, empty headed bimbos hurting and humiliating our little brother like you did.” “So you turned me into a fat pig?” Katie whined. “Not really” said Madison. “All we did was provide you with the food. You were more than happy to stuff yourself into obesity all on your own. But now that our secret is out, I don’t see why we can’t help your progress along a little bit.” With that, the girls pounced on Katie and dragged her into a chair, tying her arms and legs in the process. “Since you like cheesecake so much, we made a dozen just for you” Mary Anne said while carrying a blueberry one. She placed the cheesecake right on Katie’s fat belly and stuffed slice after fattening slice into her mouth. The girls took turns stuffing their pet pig until she had eaten all twelve cheesecakes, plus three bags of Oreos and a box of Twinkies. The stuffing was far too much for even Katie’s gluttonous appetite, and all she could do was sit there with a glazed over look in her eyes and moan in agony. Madison pushed down on Katie’s gargantuan gut, causing the overstuffed girl to belch loudly. Mary Anne pinched Katie’s cheek. “I hope you enjoyed that Piggy, because that was just the beginning.”
EPILOGUE

The day after Jake finished his junior year at college happened to be his birthday, and his sisters had invited him over to their apartment to celebrate, claiming they had a “huge surprise” in store for him. When he arrived, the twins greeted him with hugs and smiles. “Hey little brother, you’re looking fantastic! I see you finally lost those stubborn extra pounds around your middle.” “Thanks guys. Yeah, I’ve been spending a lot of time at the gym lately. So what’s this huge surprise you have for me?” “Wait right here, we’ll bring it out!” The girls rushed into the spare bedroom. After about a minute, Jake heard a series of very loud thuds. He realized they were coming towards him, and were causing the furniture in the room to shake slightly. What in the world did his sisters have in there? His confusion was only intensified when his sisters came out supporting an enormously fat woman, helping her to waddle towards him. She was completely naked apart from two birthday bows taped onto her breasts. Her obscenely large belly jutted out about five feet in front of her, and sagged so far down it grazed the floor as she shuffled along. Her arms were thicker than either of his sister’s waists, and although he and the woman were facing each other, he could still see her giant butt spreading out past her sides. He couldn’t understand what his sisters thought they were doing, until he looked at the woman’s face, and to his shock, recognized who she was. “Katie?!” He exclaimed in utter disbelief. “She broke your heart and publicly humiliated you. I’d say you guys are even now” said Madison, patting Katie’s fleshy shoulder. Jake stared in silence for a few moments, then burst out laughing. You two are absolutely insane, but you sure know how to pick a great gift.” Mary Anne slapped Katie on the butt. “Well go on, wasn’t there something you wanted to say to him?” Katie whimpered. “Jake, I-I’m sor- “she was interrupted by her stomach growling. “I’m starving. Please feed me.”