• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Sister's Revenge

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedoctor66

Sister's Revenge
by thedoctor66

Madison and Mary Anne were about as close as two sisters could be. The 23 year old twins had done everything together their entire lives. They always hung out together in high school, they went to the same college, and now they shared an apartment together as they were working their way up the ladder at their respective jobs. The only person in the world they loved as much as each other was their little brother Jake, who was currently a sophomore in college. Unlike his sisters, Jake was not the most attractive person in the world; he had a bit of a potbelly, was a little on the short side, and had abnormally pale and pasty skin. However, what he lacked in looks he made up for in smarts and personality, and his sisters loved him dearly.

Lately, Jake had been raving to his sisters on the phone about his new girlfriend Katie, who was supposedly one of the hottest girls on campus. The sisters decided to visit Jake and meet this Katie for themselves. When they arrived on campus however, they were greeted by the sight of their little brother curled up in his dorm room crying his eyes out. "Katie cheated on me!" he sobbed. "My roommate told me he saw her making out with the captain of the football team, and when I confronted her about it, she just laughed in my face and asked me if I really expected a hottie like her to be satisfied with a dweeb like me." Madison hugged and consoled her brother, while Mary Anne fumed silently to herself. How dare this stuck up cow treat her brother like that? She wasn't quite sure how or when, but she would have revenge on the bitch who broke her brother's heart. That skinny little miss wouldn't be so pretty by the time she and Madison were done with her.

A couple months had passed since Jake had his heart broken by the uncaring Katie. It was now the beginning of summer, and Mary Anne had been promoted to pastry chef at the restaurant where she worked. At this time of year, it was common for the restaurant to hire a large number of waiters and part time cooks, most of them high school and college students. Mary Anne didn’t usually pay much attention to the new employees, since they generally only lasted till the end of summer, but one of the new waitresses instantly caught her eye. It was Katie! She had never actually met the girl before, but Jake had shown her enough pictures for her to instantly recognize her. Mary Anne had to admit, Katie was drop dead gorgeous; dark brown hair, sapphire blue eyes, and the figure of a fashion model. Looking at the stunning example of womanhood standing before her, and then at the stockpiles of food in the restaurant’s kitchen, Mary Anne was struck with inspiration. She knew exactly how she was going to get revenge on Katie. She pulled out her phone and texted Madison. “Hey sis, you’ll never believe what just happened….”

Mary Anne made sure to strike up a friendship with Katie in the coming weeks. She had observed that Katie was terrible at her job. She frequently brought orders to the wrong tables, wrote down incorrect orders in her notebook, and sometimes dropped plates of food on the floor. Naturally, this led to her being chewed out frequently by her boss and coworkers. Whenever this happened, Mary Anne would swoop in and offer Katie support. “Don’t worry Katie, you’re no worse than most people when they first start this job. I’m sure things will get better soon.” That wasn’t true, of course; Katie was just plain lazy and put no effort into her work, but Mary Anne’s words were exactly what Katie wanted to hear, and the two became solid friends. In her efforts to “cheer Katie up” Mary Anne offered her some of the desserts and pastries she had made after their shift was over. At first, Katie would refuse, or only take small bites, but as she continued to struggle at her job and the stress continued to pile on, she began to eat whole cheesecakes and pies at a time, to the point where Mary Anne had to work overtime to make enough desserts for both the restaurant and Katie’s growing appetite. At first, Mary Anne was frustrated with Katie’s apparent lack of growth, but as she continued to pack away rich, fattening treats, the slightest signs of progress became apparent. Katie’s butt began to look a little wider, her arms a bit beefier, and to Mary Anne’s excitement, her belly started to grow soft and pooch out over her waist band just a tad.

One day, after Katie spilled a bowl of pasta all over a customer, her boss called her into his office and informed her that, due to her poor performance, he had to terminate her employment. Katie rushed to the kitchen to seek comfort from her “friend”. Mary Anne had just finished making a chocolate cheesecake, and, without saying a word, Katie grabbed a fork and started shoveling it into her mouth. “I really needed this job” Katie sniveled in between bites. “My parents aren’t helping pay for college this year, and I don’t have enough to pay for tuition and housing.” Mary Anne placed her hand on Katie’s arm, noting with delight how soft and jiggly it felt. “Listen, my sister and I share an apartment not far from your school. Why don’t you move in with us for a while, rent free? At least until you get some money saved up.” Katie’s eyes bugged out of her head. “OMG, are you serious? That would be fantastic!” Katie wolfed down the last bite of the cheesecake and patted her gut, which was well on its way to becoming a full blown pot belly. “Great!” Mary Anne said. “Let me call my sister.” “It’s well past time Madison was able to join in the fun” Mary Anne thought to herself with a smirk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back