BBW Sisters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BPicasso

Billie wanted to make the most of our time before school started again. She was at my house every morning before work and we would spend three or four hours together. Every day she brought more fattening breakfast and lunch goodies to stuff herself with than the day before. She was eating like she had when we first met and the pounds were piling on. A couple of nights a week I would come home with her to a midnight swim and more snacks for her. At work she snacked constantly between meals that were absolutely incredible in their size and calorie counts.

Paula, was apparently getting concerned with Billie's weight gains and had redoubled her efforts as well. Several days after our conversation in the rain, I went to Billie's house after work. It was still 85 degrees and humid at 1:00 am when we pulled in front of her house. I went around to the back yard without even stopping in the house to go for a swim. Billie went inside saying she was going to try and stuff herself into the new bikini she had bought almost twenty pounds ago.

It was dark in the back yard, but I knew my way around pretty well. There was a bit of a moon so I had some light. I walked under the deck and dropped my bag with dry clothes and a towel inside on a chaise lounge. Pulling off my shirt, I didn't see Paula step from the shadows.

"I was hoping you'd stop by tonight." She whispered, quite honestly scaring the shit out of me so much that I nearly cried out.

"Paula?" I asked, my heart pounding.

She didn't reply, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her mouth against mine. Along with her mouth, she pressed her enormous...and quite naked body against me as well.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked in a bit of a panic. "You know that Billie and I are..."

"Just friends with benefits the way I hear it." Paula countered in a quiet, confident tone. "She's quite prepared for when you go back to Philadelphia, you know. She's already looking for new...'friends'."

"I know, I encouraged her to...her and I discussed that." I said stepping back.

"I know that too...and I figured if you and her could be friends with benefits...perhaps we could too."

I was speechless for a moment, trying to process everything. "I...you..."

Paula smiled and approached me again. "Relax. Billie's ok with this. She doesn't want to own you any more than you want to won her...she's not putting on her bathing suit. She's gone to bed."

"But..." I began and Paula kissed me again. "Is this some kind of fucked up test?" I managed to ask, stepping back again.

"Actually it is...for both of you, I hope you pass." She added and sat in the edge of lounge chair to give me a moment to think. Billie was in on this or she'd be down in a minute. She either wants to know I can be with other women and let her be with other men so our friendship will survive me being away...or, she wants me to storm upstairs and declare my love for her. I quickly knew the answer. I was going away, I had to finish school. After I graduated and had a job maybe things would change, but for now I knew where my path was leading me.

I walked over to Paula and kissed her.

LumpD

Another great installment! I can't wait to see how this progresses!

room4dessert

I'm really freaking out over the fact that as previously mentioned I have a lot in common with your stories, add a very late Juky birthday to the list as well.

The story is excellent !!!

BPicasso

Chapter Five

Our mouths parted, my hands were exploring Paula's body. Paula's weight didn't settle much in her boobs, they were probably a d-cup even though Paula weighed quite a bit more than Billie. Her belly was getting large, it stuck out and hung down a bit, not yet threatening to cover her genitals. Her ass and thighs was where most of her weight went and it was mesmerizing to feel how big her ass was with my hands. It was firm, but even softer than it appeared, it jiggled freely with the slightest touch or movement. I thought back to three weeks ago when Paula stood naked in the living room window with her sign. She had flaunted her appetite and her growing figure for me a few times since, but I had no idea what her weight was up to. The last Billie told me she had reached her goal of 206 pounds over a week early and she seemed to be trying to reach some new goal since with all of the incredible meals she was gorging on.

Any desire to go swimming was gone, I followed Paula into the house and into her room. "Lie down." She whispered. I dropped my shorts and did as I was asked. Paula climbed on top and straddled me. She rested her hands on my chest and gently stroked it. My dick was hard and lost in the warm, moist crack of her immense behind. "I hope you don't mind..." She whispered looking down at me. "I get my share of sex...but I haven't been with a man who looks at my body the way I've caught you looking in a long time. I'm going to take my time with you."

She leaned forward, her weight pinning me down to her mattress. She took my hand and stretched it over my head, her breasts squashing my face as I felt a strap of soft fabric tying my wrist. I had an instant of panic that she was setting me up and would go get her parents and Billie, but she drew away and squashed my face again as she took my other hand and did the same thing. The bonds were secure, but I could tell I get loose of them if I chose to. "Comfortable?" She said with a smirk. I just nodded, playing her game.

Paula swung her leg over and turned around so that her gigantic ass was facing me, she then bound my ankles as well. My ankles were bound a bit tighter, but as long as I could get my arms free I was content to enjoy whatever she had in mind. I looked around her room. The same desk lamp that illuminated us the night Paula took my virginity two years ago was still there, lighting the room dimly now. Gone were the posters of the Smiths and Depeche Mode. A large print of a painting of tropical flowers was framed over her bed, hard cover books replaced the high school trophies and stuffed animals on her shelves. The room was painted a rich gray color with white trim to replace the purple and lavender of her teenage years.

Paula was still straddling my thighs, her ass framing my erect cock in my vision. She bent over and I felt her breath on my toes. "Remember how you used to give me back massages?" Paula whispered over her shoulder.

"Yes, I certainly do."

"Well, I've wanted to give your yummy bod a full head to toe massage since the day I saw you at the boardwalk in June...with my mouth." She added. I groaned as I felt her warm lips wrap around the little toe on my right foot. I closed my eyes and relaxed. She went from toe to toe on my right foot and then did the same to my left foot. The more she massaged my toes, the more relaxed my body became. Well, most of my body relaxed. My dick was so hard it was twitching.

Paula turned around and began moving up my legs. Her tongue ran up my calves followed by her hands, caressing and massaging all the way. First the right, then the left. She got to my thighs and I was clawing at the sheets, my hands helplessly tied above my head. I could feel her breath on my balls as she licked her way up my thigh. Her fingers barely brushed them as she stopped and went back down to my left knee and worked her way that leg the same way. Finally she was kneeling between my legs, her hands each massaging my thighs, inches away from my rock hard erection. She bent her head and just as I thought I was going to get some satisfaction...she kissed my belly just above my cock and ignored my dick completely.

I groaned and Paula giggled. "Not yet." Her hands massaged my chest as her lips and tongue ran over my abs. Her teeth nibbling at my flesh in a way that both tickled and drove me wild. My dick was trapped in the soft flesh of her breasts, which was warm, soft and amazing. She slid up a bit further and was nibbling on my nipples while her hands massaged my shoulders. I certainly wasn't timing her, but the clock caught my half closed eyes and I realized she had been working on my body with her hands and mouth for 45 minutes.

Up my right arm she went to each digit of each finger, then down up my left arm. Finally Paula's mouth was on my neck and her hands caressed my flat stomach. She began nibbling on my earlobes, her breathing heavy and sensual. She whispered in my ear. "Three weeks ago I told you I weighed 216 pounds..."

"Y-yes..." I croaked.

"Billie hit 206 pounds faster than she planned...faster than I thought she could." Paula continued in a low, husky whisper. I had to push myself harder...more bread...more pizza, more ice cream...weight gain shakes..."

"Really?" I asked opening my eyes. "That's hard core."

Paula just said "Uh huh." As she crawled over me to kneel behind my head. She looked down at me. I could barely see her face over her belly and breasts. I could smell her scent mixed with her vanilla body wash. She smelled delicious and I wanted to taste her vagina. I knew I was going to get my wish as she crawled back over my shoulders and lowered her ass onto my face, her belly on my chest, and finally, her mouth on dick.

My tongue found her wet pussy and I ate her out like a starving man. My hands wanted so badly to grab her big ass and press her pussy closer to my mouth, but were frustrated by the bonds. As if reading my mind, she grinded her pussy against my lips, her musky scented ass was pressed to my nose. "How's that feel?" Paula whispered over her shoulder to me.

"Mmmm...wonderful."

"You like that ass in your face?" She said gyrating her hips on my mouth and nose. "Make me cum!" Her hands was stroking my dick and she laid her full weight on my body, enjoying my tongue on her sensitive parts. My mouth clamped to her pussy and I snaked my tongue inside her. Swirling inside her and working my lips over hers, she trembled and pushed her pussy against my face almost painfully as she did indeed cum hard. "Oh my God...I needed that since forever." She gasped sitting up, her full weight on my face as she quickly reached behind herself and untied my left wrist. She leaned forward so I could breath before repeating it for my right.

"Get on your knees." I commanded and as soon as she crawled off of me and was in position before me, I dove forward planted my face between her butt cheeks, my tongue slipping inside her ass. She cried out in surprise. I slipped my hand under her pussy and fingered her as I rimmed her and she came again. I continued until she collapsed onto her belly three more orgasms later.

"No one..." She croaked as she gasped for air. "Has ever eaten my ass before...you're amazing."

"I've never done it before." I replied smugly from behind her.

"Well you have a natural talent for it."

"Something clicked inside me when you pressed your ass against my face, I guess." I said, once again smugly proud I made her cum so hard and so many times.

"Shut up and get on your back again, please." Paula whispered, lifting herself up off the mattress. I did as I was instructed and Paula once again crawled over me. I was still rigid and she lowered herself slowly until the head of my dick was inside her the she sat down hard making the mattress bounce so I could feel her weight. She continued to ride me hard like that for a few minutes until she tired. Paula was in terrible shape. And I found extremely hot listening to her try to catch her breath, seeing the sweat dotting her forehead.

She settled her weight down on me and gyrated herself without lifting herself up. "You like that?" She asked me, panting.

"When are you going to tell me how the weight gain shakes worked?" I asked caressing her breasts as she looked down at me. Paula smiled wide and leaned forward. Her boobs were hot and sweating, her belly heavy and just as warm pressed against mine. I grabbed her ass with both hands and held her steady so she could rest as I pumped my cock up inside her. She closed her eyes, her mouth dropping open and I knew she was going to cum again. Sure enough, I felt her pussy clench and she groaned as her big body shook again.

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you?" She wheezed. "Do you fuck Billie this hard?"

"Of course not..." I replied going right back to holding her ass up and hammering my cock up inside her again. Paula squealed
with pleasure. "Sex with you is much angrier." I added. She nodded.

"I've been angry with you for months." She admitted as she squeezed her eyes shut and collapsed on my chest, another orgasm rippling through her body. "I find you incredibly sexy though." She whispered as she lay still on my chest. I was pumping in and out of her pussy slowly, allowing her to catch her breath while I tried to delay my own orgasm. I was enjoying this and didn't want to stop.

Paula took advantage of the slower pace and began grinding her hips in harmony with me. I wasn't sure I was going to last much longer and I think Paula knew it. She took my earlobe in her teeth and then slipped her tongue in my ear. "I don't know how much was because of the weight gain shakes because I've been eating almost non-stop too...but how does it feel to have 239 pounds of woman on your cock?"

"You gained..."

"23 pounds in about three weeks." Paula breathlessly finished my sentence. I then finished inside her, powerfully. I grabbed her ass and thrust my pelvis against hers as I exploded deep inside her womb. Paula came with me and her orgasm seemed to last for minutes as she shook silently on top of me, her body spasming as though electric shocks were going through her.

Paula rolled off of me and was snoring in moments. I got dressed and slipped out the back door, petting Daisy on her head as I found my bag and left.

Billie was at my house by ten the following morning. I hadn't even showered yet and was a bit groggy. Paula gave me a ride to remember, and of course, Billie wanted all the details. "Are you ok with our little trap last night?" She asked pouring us both a cup of coffee.

"Me? I'm fine, it was a lot of fun. You're okay with that?" I asked.

"Yes and no." Billie replied, opening up a huge bag from McDonald's full of breakfast sandwiches. "I have a LOT of fun with you. It's so sexy to have someone who gets as turned on by me getting fat as I do."

"I see, I really like it too, obviously." I added with a chuckle.

"But you have to do what you have to do, and I'm only 18, I have no interest in settling down and getting married or anything. I think this is a perfect way to learn to be friends so that what we have never has to end, does that make sense?"

"It makes a lot of sense." I agreed.

"Good, now I'm starving so I'm going to put everyone of these breakfast sandwiches in my fat belly." Billie replied. An hour later I was having sex with my second Jacobs sister in less than ten hours.

Three days later there was a definite pattern going. The sisters had agreed that I belonged to Billie in the morning and all evening at work, when I got to the Jacobs' home after work, Paula had her way with me until she was satisfied and sent me home. I was having sex three or four times a day with two sexy fat sisters who literally just wanted to get fatter and fuck. I was heartbroken it would end in less than a week.

The fifth day, Billie and I were off. Paula worked during the day so both girls were home and I'd been invited by Jim and Danni to an end of summer, good luck at school barbeque in my honor. As was typical around her parents, Paula behaved like nothing had changed. She for the most part was polite, but she ignored me, leaving Billie to focus her attention on me and visa versa. Officially around her parents, Billie and I were just good friends who worked together, not boyfriend and girlfriend and thus we showed no public displays of affection around them. They weren't stupid people though, I think they had to know I was having sex with their daughter, but they treated me as family either way.

Another thing that amazed me because it never came up was just how fat their daughters had gotten since I had come into the picture. I knew from that first dinner when Paula showed up with like a dozen pies and the whole family sat around just annihilating them that this wasn't a typical family, but it was clear that Paula and Billie had both put on over 50 pounds this summer. Yet, no one said anything about it. I guess when your mom weighs 600 pounds, no one really gets concerned about things like that.

Tonight they had a guest over. Her name was Teri and she was introduced to me as an old friend who used to work with Jim. Teri showed up in a mini van. Danni asked me to give her a hand getting inside and as soon as I stepped out the front door, I saw why. Teri was easily 400 pounds at about 5'5". She stepped from the driver's seat and I could see she had modifications on the gas and brake pedals so that she could reach them considering how far her seat was back so she could fit behind the wheel.

"Hey there!" She said cheerfully, and a bit winded just from maneuvering out of the driver's seat. "I'm Teri...you must be Gordon!"

"That's me!" I said, her energy was contagious.

"You're Paula and Billie's friend!"

"Yes, I went to high school with Paula and now I work with Billie."

"Cool! Give me a hand with this bag and if you would just steady me a bit up the stairs."

"No problem." I said carefully taking her elbow and walking beside her. It was like holding a roast it was so large and soft. I figured she was in her early thirties, she had red hair and green eyes. If I wasn't already up to my chin in fat girls, I'd definitely make a move on Teri.

It took about ten minutes to get Teri inside and up the stairs. She thanked me and gave me a kiss on my cheek for being such a gentleman and then immediately went into the kitchen with Danni and Paula.

I went back out on the deck with Billie. Bille glanced around to make sure we were alone and then whispered in my ear. "Remember when I mentioned that my mom weighed 170 just ten years ago?"

I nodded yes.

"Well, Teri is the one who triggered that." She said as I watched Jim at the grill cooking enough big, fat, homemade burgers for a platoon. Billie glanced at the window and could see the three ladies in there fixing salads and stuff for dinner. Seeing that everyone was occupied for the next few minutes at least, Billie leaned against me and whispered in my ear. "My dad had kind of an affair with Teri ten years ago." She said. "She was 22, it was her first job doing filing and stuff. She was quiet and shy and looked up to my dad because he gave her her first job out of college."

"Wow, I didn't expect that." I replied.

"Well, it's ancient history, he's definitely been faithful since."

"I can tell, that's why I didn't expect it..he adores Dann...your mother, and Teri seems like a family member."

"Well, to go on..." She continued.

"Sorry to interrupt you."

"That's okay, baby. Teri starts gaining all this weight...everyone at work thinks she's pregnant or something." Billie said. "It turns out, my dad had made some comment about liking bigger women or she found a BBW magazine in his desk or something...whatever. They get to talking and admit to each other that they each have a feederism fetish."

"So she starts fattening herself for him?"

"Well, she started fattening herself with him...he became her 'feeder'." Billie glanced around. "My dad swore he never had sex with her, he got off just feeding her and she got off gaining weight for him."

"How did they get found out?"

"This was before my dad made all the money on the welding invention, money wasn't tight, but he didn't have nearly as much as he retired on. My mother noticed a lot of money going missing because of what he was spending to fatten Teri up, and she confronted him."

"How long was that going on for?"

"A little over a year...Teri went from a petite 120 pounds to 250 in fourteen months."

"Holy shit." I replied.

"My mother confronted them both, they confessed it was sexual, but not a physical relationship. My mom wasn't happy, shit was tense for weeks, but eventually she kind of liked the idea of no longer having to watch her weight." Billie took a sip of her soda. "Mom had enough trouble trying to stay under 200 pounds, whe she found out it turned my dad on, she went hog wild."

"Literally." I said with a laugh. Billie punched my shoulder pretty hard. "Sorry."

"Anyway, my mom and dad were never happier, and her and Teri actually hit it off and were soon foodie buddies."

"I take it Teri found a new feeder?" I asked gesturing with a nod at the 400 pound redhead inside.

"Um...more than one." Billie said with a little smirk. "She refers to herself as a SSBBW adult entertainer..."

"Wow!" I said surprised.

"She has a weight gain blog, website, and sells videos...she's doing really well. Yeah, she actually travels quite a bit going to conventions and setting up meets with fans." Billie chuckled. "They pay her to sit on them and squash them...among other things I believe."

"Wow." I repeated quietly.

"So, my mother has put on quite a bit of weight since then, as has Teri."

"So have you..." I said with a smirk.

"I've got a long way to go." She replied rubbing her soft belly.

We were interrupted by the three ladies coming out with trays of food. Jim yelled from the grill for hot dog and hamburger buns and since I was the only one who could get down the stairs and back in a hurry, I jumped up and grabbed the tray. I returned five minutes later followed by Jim and the meal began with gusto.

I had a burger, a hot dog, a few spare ribs, beans, macaroni and potato salad and an ear of corn, all washed down with a large glass of lemonade. I'd say Jim had the same, plus maybe another burger and a few more ribs. He had cooked 12 burgers and 12 hot dogs and as soon as I was finished eating, I was loading the grill up with another 12 of each for the ladies. Pounds of baked beans, macaroni and potato salad were soon gone and I loaded the grill with 12 burgers loaded with cheese and 12 dogs one more time before they were finished eating and the table was covered in empty plates, platters, and bowls.

We all took a break after dinner before dessert the four ladies were all sitting at the table rubbing full stomachs and moaning and groaning to each other, but Jim and I knew how much they enjoyed it. Jim went in for a nap, I decided to go float around the pool for a bit. I went down the stairs and took off my shirt to a bunch of catcalls from the girls upstairs. Blushing, I quickly dove in.

I dozed off on a large, round, flat inflatable in the warm evening air. I awoke to someone's fingers running through my long, wet hair. I opened my eyes and saw that I had drifted to the edge of the pool on the far side.

"Mmmm...that feels incredible." I whispered as Billie stroked my hair and rubbed my scalp. I closed my eyes for a second again before I realized I had awoken with a raging hard on, sticking straight up in my wet bathing suit, plain for anyone who looked my way to see. "Oh, shit!" I gasped as I quickly rolled off the platform into the water.

I came back to the surface to a spattering of applause and more cat calls. I looked up to the deck to see the other three all looking down at us...Danni and Teri were sharing binoculars. Billie was laughing beside me. "I'm sorry!" She said wiping her eyes. "Teri looked down at you while you were sleeping and spotted it!"

I grinned and was now blushing ten times as red as I was when they catcalled me earlier. I looked up and at least Jim wasn't there to see that.

"Sorry, Gordon!" Danni called down. "Buncha horny old ladies up here!"

"Come have some dessert!" Teri chimed in, whispering to Paula. "I'd like to snack on that."

"I heard that, Teri!" I hollered up.

"You were supposed to, darlin'."

It took about ten minutes before I was ready to get out of the pool. I still wrapped my towel around my waist hough. I put my shirt back on and came up for dessert. Paula had gone in to the kitchen and as I sat down, she rolled out the Jacobs' famous dessert cart, laden with ice cream cakes. Two very large ice cream cakes. Jim was awake now, and followed her out, he cut them up and to no one's surprise, they were both gone before they melted too much.

"I'm going to go change out of this damp swimsuit." I said, rising. I knew I would go down stairs and change in the laundry room and when I came out, Billie would be waiting on the couch. I was right, as I walked out in a fresh pair of gray shorts and a new t shirt, Billie was waiting for me. I didn't bother putting on underwear.

"I am sorry about before, we were just teasing you." You said about the rude awakening I got in the pool.

"It is funny, I guess." I said chuckling. "Thank God your dad wasn't out there...I can't believe your mom was looking at me though."

"Well, when her best friend the BBW porn star is over for dinner, she gets a little wild, I guess." Billie said laughing. "Speaking of which..." She added hearing someone coming downstairs.

Paula came in, followed by Teri. "Look who I brought." She said happily.

"Yeah..." Teri said ambling over and sitting down right beside me. She was twice the size of Billie and the size difference was amazing. "Danni said she couldn't keep her eyes open, so she went lie down for an hour...I think the problem was more she couldn't keep her legs closed anymore so her and Jim went to go remedy that." She laughed slapping me on my knee...and leaving her hand there. "I'll call her out to the deck for drinks in a hour or so."

Paula dragged a small chair over in front of the couch and sat down before the three of us. She put her feet up on the couch right between Teri and I and slipped her toes under my right thigh. I was frozen. I had no idea what to say or do so I did nothing but stare at a small crack in the corner by the ceiling across the room from us. Then Billie put her hand on my thigh and Teri gave my other leg a little squeeze. Paula wiggled her toes under my thigh and I just burst out laughing

I'd noticed a lot of giggling and pointing while I was cooking on the grill and these three were left alone by Danni and Jim. "What is going on here?" I asked finally.

"What makes you think anything is going on? Teri asked innocently. Paula and Billie just gave me phony looks of surprise.

"Why? What's up?" Paula asked.

"I don't think anything is up yet, but give it a minute." Billie chimed in.

That was all it took.

"There it is!" Billie exclaimed.

"Here we go!" Teri echoed and she shocked the hell out of me by sliding her hand right over my growing erection. "What?" She laughed, seeing my expression. "Clearly you love fat girls...and this looked so good while you were napping in the pool I wanted a second look." She added rubbing my now very erect penis.

"Now all three of us can be friends with benefits." Paula commented moving her foot from under my thigh between my legs and slipping it under my balls.

"I thought you'd like a look...and a feel at what these two are going to look like in a few years." Teri said taking my hand and putting it on her massive thigh. It felt like jello...I was immediately mesmerized by her. "Ooh, I think he likes it. You know, I usually charge quite a bit for what you're doing right now." She added. I stopped touching her and wasn't sure what to do when she laughed and took my hand, pressing it back on her thigh...much higher though. She wrapped her hand around my erection through my shorts, tugging me gently. In seconds the tip of my penis was darkening the gray of my shorts with precum.

Teri slipped her tiny, warm, hand inside my shorts through the loose, stretchy leg and I felt it slide over my balls, caressing them and cupping them. She then ran her palm over the head of my dick, getting some lubrication from the copious amount of precum I was generating. Nice and slippery, she began stroking me. "Oh my God..." I moaned softly.

"Can you imagine..." BIllie whispered in my ear. "When Paula and I are as fat as Teri?"

"I bet it will only take a couple of years at the rate we're gaining." Paula replied.

Teri said nothing as she jacked me off slowly, her hand still up my shorts. "Are you imagining Billie two hundred pounds...heavier...fatter? Paula...huge and obese? Fat everywhere...like me?"

"Oh my God..."

"No no no....not yet." Teri warned gently. "Paula, switch with me, baby." Paula wiggled her toes under my balls and slipped her foot out before she stood. Terri slid her hand from my shorts and grunted a bit as she shifted her weight forward so she could stand. Paula grabbed her hand and pulled her up and quickly took her seat. Teri walked to paula's chair and slid it backwards with her hip. She then slowly and with some difficulty, knelt before me.

"Why don't we get those shorts off of you?" She whispered.

Reactions: Hix

LumpD

Once again, wow! Another excellent installment of these two growing beauties!

weaverof

Hells yeah, it's a great story. A little bit of an odd situation. it works. i

Anubis

Ah, dear Picasso. You are so very welcome back. I always enjoyed your stories before, and was so thrilled to see you return.
I wonder, do you have your DA account active?
Beyond anything else, congratulations on coming back. Hope everything is going great these days.

weaverof

mmm falafel. Yes, it is an excellent story. I like when literotica and expansion fiction meet. Sweet.

BPicasso

No, it's not on ice, I lost my way a bit. Sorry for the delay as always, I'm back at it!

Thanks for the comments!

pandrafan

Could you please add some female dominance theme? That would be so awesome if the girl/s would use their weight to sexually and physically overpower males.

Thank you so much!

afterall

This story definitely needs to continue.

(Sorry for getting people's hopes up by posting this)

Latest posts