• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Six Flags

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lille

My boyfriend and I visited Six Flags Over Texas yesterday and I just wanted to give people a heads up about a few of the rides that aren't particularly BHM/BBW friendly. Some of the roller coasters have test seats, but neither of the two rides that we had problems with did, causing us to wait in long hot lines only to have me have to ride by myself. The first ride we had an issue with was Mr. Freeze Reverse. There's a lap bar that needs to come down and then a belt that buckles into the bar. My boyfriend is 5'10 and around 330lbs and while the bar would click into lace, the belt didn't quite reach it. The other ride we encountered problems with was Batman. It has hanging seats with an over the shoulder harness type restraint. This is not the ride for anyone with wide hips or broad shoulders. I'm quite small (5'2" 125lbs) and my hips only had an extra inch or two on each side, there was no way my bf was going to be able to ride it. Other than that, we were able to ride every other roller coaster in the park.

Latest posts

Back