• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

size 2x-5x clothing lots of dresses, mostly new! BARGAINS!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
I'm trying to get rid of these items, so give me your best offer. I ship usps priority mail. pm if you have any questions. all items are from a pet & smoke free household. again, I will accept all reasonable offers.

IMG_0275.jpg

Corset dress 3x, as mentioned in this thread. It can def. accommodate a supersized body. just check out the link above and see all the hot ladiez modeling it. It is new except for a 10 minute try on session and at this point never will wear it. It is a bit musty from being in storage 3 years. I can febreeze it if you want.

classic-maxi-red-f.jpg

swakdress.jpg

swak designs maxi dress 3x. Again runs very large. color is true to stock photo. nwot. measurements: B-48 in, W:46 in H-60 in L-62.5 These are unstretched and this dress is a poly/spandex blend. can stretch up to about 5 more inches

red-classic-dress-f.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

swak designs red surplice dress 3x. Runs large again. color true to stock photo.B-50 w-48 h-53 L-45 can stretch another 5 inches. essentially the same dress as above but shorter. nwt. color true to stock picture.

Latest posts

Back