• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

size discrimination in the "size positive" community?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrettyLynn

Steeped in Evil
i've noticed that many supposedly size positive web sites want to put size restrictions on their models (usually 12-26 or 28), which is certainly their right... but i find it annoying and hypocritical when they enforce said size restrictions while they plaster the site with size positive graphics and essays.

when asked about the weight limits, they give roughly the same answer... that there are other sites for super size women, and/or they're using the size limit just to "maintain what they're doing" (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean).

again, i know, it's their site. if they want to only allow pink rabbits with six feet to post pics, then that is up to them... but they shouldn't claim that they love all bunnies if they find green bunnies with 3 feet unacceptable.

am i the only one who is bothered by this?

Latest posts

Back