• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

skinny girlfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jumbo Man

Hello all. Any serious advice would be helpful.
I have always been really turned on by skinny girls putting on some weight and gaining some real curves. I am currently dating a very skinny girl, who I plan on marrying. She is about 5'3", and when we started dating weighed 103lbs. Well, she started eating with me and got up to about 110lbs. She looked great. Her little belly was really filling out, and I was more attracted to her than ever. She hated it though. She constantly felt fat. Her jeans were tight, and her little belly would push out against her beaters that she would wear to sleep. I was always positive, telling her how great she looked. That I thought she looked better than ever, but she never believed me. She thought I was just being nice. Since then she has dieted and is back down to 103lbs. She is happy, and I am happy that she is happy, but I was so much more turned on when she was 110lbs. And I think she really enjoyed eating whatever she felt like.
Have any of you been in a simliar position?
What did you do?
What do guys think I should do?
I want her bigger, not a ton, but at least a little. I think it's sort of mean to tempt her with food until she gains, but at the same time we both seemed so much more sexual when she was bigger, and she does love to eat. She just does not want to believe me when I say I loved her body at 110lbs more than ever.
Thank for the advice!
Jumbo

Latest posts

Back