• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Snow dayz

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
As many of you know the east coast has been ravaged by winter weather over the past few days, even Universities are closing because of the inclimate weather. So yeasterday afternoon classes were canceled were my girl and I go. She asks me to go sledding with her. She's a bit childish sometimes but I think its cute so I bundled up and went you into the blizzard to ride the slopes with my darling love. Then returning to my abode to warm by the fire with cocoa. We cuddled all evening stil lchilled from our afternoon out.:wubu:

Latest posts

Back