• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So tell me something good on this gray day...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
I've been home all day, slept in till almost noon...been cleaning house and cooking and it's been gray and raining all day.

Since I've become the new mod around here, I've been trying to figure out ways to stimulate some discussion and conversation on here.

So...I'll go first with the telling ya something good...we'll keep this going and by all means if you have ideas to get topics rollin' let me know!

The good: I used my free starbucks drink card, I started making jewelry and people seem to like it and I almost have the house cleaned. Also yesterday, my guy and I were sans children and enjoyed a nice dinner out at a local steakhouse, I do value our time alone when we get it, annndd The Wings Sweeped the Avalanche!!! YAY!

So, should we start a thread about favorite ways to spend rainy days?

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back