• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Some hot numbers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Lee

Long-time lurker checking in here - just had to share a nice experience I had with my big beautiful wife last night. The slightly sad backstory to it is she has just signed up to a new fitness and weight loss program (she knows my kink but doesn't share it, and her weight is getting her down - I've made sure she knows I will love and support her no matter what size or shape she is, I just want her to be happy and healthy).

Anyway, this involved weigh in, photos, and measurements. Boy, was I happy to help! Weight first: 215lbs. More than I thought; she carries it well. Height is 5' 5", the other week a stranger implied she was pregnant (she's not) which was a nice moment for me, she does have a prominent belly in some outfits.

Those numbers put her BMI at nearly 36, well into the 'obese' range. I remember years ago her being upset at being told that, so I said nothing. She said "this is the heaviest I've been for a long time", by that I think she meant the heaviest since she was in fact pregnant, which basically means this is her at her biggest ever. Sorry, won't be sharing the photos, but in them her belly dominated the picture, especially side on - we could have put a family size bag of popcorn on the shelf behind and it would have been well hidden. She volunteered that she had been shopping earlier and tried on a size 16 skirt (size 12 US) that barely did up. Since she's been size 14 most of her life, to think she's basically size 18 now was delightful.

Measurements next. As you may have guessed by now, she's a classic 'apple': chest 46", waist 44", hips 46". All bounteously wonderful, but waist was my favourite. Her 44" belly is a small mountain of joy. Like most people, she just likes food more than being skinny, and it shows. I don't feed/encourage her, just support whatever decisions she makes.

When we got into bed I couldn't resist showing my appreciation of what I'd just experienced. "You are such a goddess and I love you" I whispered. Managed to arouse her interest despite herself, which made for a very satisfactory end to the evening.

Funny how for some people (me included), the numbers themselves just add to the hotness. Sorry this got a bit long; hope some people enjoyed it almost as much as I did.

Latest posts

Back